Chapter 31: Flash Backs

Harry's POV:

Yesterday night was hard, I didn't got much sleep because I kept thinking of Hermione. Today I'm gonna talk to her, I'm scared on how she's going to react. I walked to the great hall with no confidence, I looked at the Gryffindor table and scanned it to find Hermione while I'm walking to the Slytherin table. When I saw her I already am at my seat, she's by her self no one is with her, I wanna comfort her and all but I need to talk to her first. I ate my breakfast, and saw Hermione leaving. 
"Guys I'm gonna go." I said while standing up from my seat.
"Talk to her now, she'll want an explanation too." Em said and I nodded, I left the hall and followed her to the library. 
'Of course she'll be here.' 
I walked to her and said
"Hermione." 
"What do you want?" Hermione said with the tone I used when Hermione first wanted to talk to me. What Hermione said made my heart ached.
"Hermione, I'm sorry. I can't do it, I let them do it. I'm sorry. I told you I'm gonna tell you but I let them tell you not me!" I said but in the end of my sentence Hermione hugged me, I then hugged back.
"Hadrian, It's alright. I'm glad you let them, because I know you are not ready. And I'm glad I know your story." 
"Yeah, and I'm trying to change what happened on my first life so that I can have a proper in this." I said 
"Oh really, is trying to answer Snape's question correctly on our first day is changing?" Hermione said laughing 
"Yes."

Flash Back: 

I sat at the potions lab waiting for Snape to bust through the door and teach the class. Then suddenly the door busted and everyone stopped on what they are doing and payed attention. He quickly took attendance, and when he got through my name he paused. 
"Ah yes," he said softly "Harry Potter. Our new... celebrity." Snape said, 

"You are here to learn the subtle science and extra art of potion making. As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with it's shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensuring the senses. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death... if you aren't as a big bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." Snape said, every body is speechless, no one is able to speak.

"Potter!" Snape said that made me flinched off guard. 
"What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snape said and I saw Hermione raising her hand, 
"It makes the Draught of Living Death." I said that made Snape shocked but didn't show it
"Where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?" Snape asked again
"A stone that is taken out of the stomach of a goat, it can save you from most poisons." I said

"Then, what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?" Snape again asked, and I then saw Neville tried to raise his hand
"Nothing they are the same plant, which also goes by the name aconite." I said
"Good, then why aren't you all copying this down? And 6 points to Slytherin." Snape said 

"Now pair your selves up with a student from a different house. Go now." Snape said 
"Guys I'm gonna go and pair up with Longbottom." I said and they nodded. I walked to him and said
"Heir Longbottom, I would like you to be my partner." I said and I saw him look at me 
"He-heir Potter sure, I would like it too." Neville said

"Now that is done, I can now tell you that we are godbrothers. So we can treat each other civilly and not awkwardly."  I said 
"Really, how do you know?  Gran didn't even told me about you, just know that you are the Boy-Who-Lived" Neville said that made my eyes awaken. 
"Well I am not really surprised, you're Gran has been abusing you hasn't she?" I said, that made Neville flinch. 
"Neville, you can call me Harry or Hadrian we're brothers and you can tell me everything. I may be a Slytherin but I'm loyal to my friends and families, until I have a reason on not being loyal" I said and I saw Neville nod while looking down.