Chapter 4: The Letter

Harry's POV: 

It's been a week since I and Ted went on our vacation. I don't know what I'm gonna do, I wanna be an Auror but I can't leave Ted here alone, I know I have house elves but they can't watch him all the time. So I decided to work from home for now. I suggested to the Head Auror and he accepted it, he said they will just mail him the papers that needed to be done.

It's now been a month. During those months Ginny has been visiting me lately and bringing food and chocolate and stuff but it felt off. So I decided not to eat them. Ginny has been touchy all the time we have been hanging around I don't know why though but I'm gonna figure it out. Today I and Ginny are hanging out with our friends Neville and Luna.

"Ginny, why are you being too touchy lately?" I asked her
"Don't you get it, Harry we are made for each other," she said then wrapped her arm around mine.
"I don't know Ginny, Harry doesn't seem like interested in you," said Neville
"Yeah sorry, Ginny but I'm not interested in the moment," I said. Ginny paled and frowned. We hanged out still and the day ended.

I got home and got greeted by Ted's hug, I carried him and we sat down on the couch and watched the fire in the fireplace. Until an owl got in with the letter at hand, the letter have the Gringotts symbol. I wonder what they want. 

Mr. Potter

We at Gringotts noticed that you haven't received all your Inheritance. We would like you to come in as soon as possible. We also noticed all the emails that we sent you about your Inheritance have been tampered so we would like you to come as soon as. Also, we noticed all the contracts of theft from your vault, we thought you didn't approve of this. We sent a letter to your magical Guardian which is Albus Dumbledore he said that you would talk to us soon, but it's been years since we heard from you. Would you please come as soon as possible?

Ragnok

Master Goblin

What the heck it's weird I haven't had any of this. I decided to come tomorrow so I can receive my Inheritance, I think Dumbledore will tell me about this but haven't had time but let us see tomorrow.