Chapter 8: Saying Goodbye

Harry's POV: 

Yesterday I asked Hermione a favour, and she gladly accepted it. But today is going to be hard, I need to tell Ted what I'm going to do, this is going to be hard. Im seating at the main room now, thinking on how should I tell him about it. But I came to conclusion to slowly come straight forward by it. By then I heard footsteps going downstairs so it must be Ted.

"Ted can you come here for a bit? I wanna talk to you about something." I said to him and he nodded and walked towards me
"What is it dad?" Ted said
"I need to tell you something before I leave." I said
"Dad what do you mean leave, your gonna leave me. But your the only one I got." Ted said that made my water eyes. Honestly I'm going to miss him.
"I'm sorry Ted but I have a mission a long life mission I'm sorry. But I'm doing this for us. I need to go somewhere so we can be safe. But don't worry Hermione will be here with you. And I want you to remember something Ted that you will always obey this okay." I said
"Yes dad I will do anything for you."
"I want you and Hermione to go to Gringotts when you turned 11 and talk to Ragnarok the Potter manager, and said you will claim all your heirships and Lordships ok, I know you will think your still young but I have someone to teach you to be a proper Lord okay. Also make new friends, and can you please avoid the Weasleys, they are not trusted." I said
"Sure dad, but I'm gonna miss you, your leaving forever." Ted said and hugged me.
"I know Ted, but we still are gonna see each other just not here." I breath silently. I don't want him to question me anymore so I said it in a whisper.
"OK I'm gonna miss you too, but I have a portrait in the Potter vault that can talk, maybe he can comfort you." I said. But he still didn't know that if you have a portrait means your a memory of a dead, so thank Merlin he didn't know about it.

We spent the day with each other since this is my last day so, we made it to spend together. 

It's going to be night soon so I let Ted sleep with me, it's our last day so I let it happen, I read him the story of The Tale of The Three Brothers. Then we went and give in for the night.

*Next Morning*

This is it. The day of me going to the Death realm. Im going to miss Ted. I change into a appropriate outfit and called Hermione. I called her because she will now be the guardian of Ted. Then we met at the main room and we said our goodbye's, Ted is crying and my eyes started to water I hugged them for the last time, and left outside. I apparated in a middle of a forest so I can summon Death and said my will to him. 
I imagine Death in my mind, then I felt the wind blow. Then there's Death
"Hadrian I suppose your ready?" Mortem said
"Yes Mortem, just go back to the time I got my Hogwarts Letter." I said and Mortem nodded
"In order to do this you need to die." Mortem said
"Alright, how." I said then, I saw Mortem holding a knife and stabbed me with it. Then my vision blurred out and my vision turned dark.

There I go. I'm now gonna re-do my chapters and do what is right. I don't know if Dumbledore said is true that Voldemort is bad, but im gonna find out and do the things that needed to be done.