Chapter 3: Traveling

Harry's POV:

It's been 3 days since we went to the Burrow, now I'm packing my suitcase and Ted's, I decided that we travel muggle style by taking a plane. I want me and my godson to experience it.

"Ted. Are you ready, did you wear the clothes that I bought you?" I said to him while fixing my hair
"Yes, dad." Ted said then I froze I know that when I blood adopted him I change his name to 'Ted Edward Lupin-Potter' and he just keeps calling me 'godfather' but now 'dad' I'm surprised so I hugged him, and kissed him on the forehead. 
"You just called me dad?" I said
"Yeah dad, you deserve it," he said and hugged him again.
"Ready?" I said and he nod. I hold his hand and we went outside and locked the house, we waited for a taxi, and then said.
"To the nearest airport please," I said with pleasure.

The driver drove us to the nearest airport and we went inside. We registered our Passports and got our tickets in America. After that, we sat down in the waiting departure section and waited for our flight to be called out.
"So Ted are you excited about our vacation? And don't go anywhere far from me, please just stay with me, I don't want to lose you I haven't installed a tracking charm on you." I said to him
"Yes dad I'm excited we can finally relax." he said and I chuckled "and yes dad, I'm always gonna be near you," Ted said and I kissed his forehead.

Our flight had been called now so we got our things then I carried him, we went inside and got to our seats. Ted is by the window side and I'm on his right. We decided to sleep for the majority of the flight but I let Ted watch some kid's movies on the screen of the seat. We are going to be in the air for about 9 hours and 30 minutes or so. 
After that 9 hours of flight, we made it through safely. Now I and Ted am checking in the nearest hotel by the beach of Santa Monica. We settle down in our room one bed just for me and Ted.

1st week: I and Ted are just exploring all the tourist attractions here, all is so bright, and nice fresh air. We visited Las Vegas also and wow the lights of Vegas at the night are so wonderful. I and Ted eat' in a normal restaurant and we felt satisfied just by it. 
We will be spending this vacation with no magic or so, but I keep my wand in me if something happened. 

2nd to 3rd week: We spend our days by the beach and also going to the Sidewalk of the beach, having fun winning prizes. This is the best way to spend time with your son/godson. 

4th week: Ted and I spend our last week with each other going through places Hollywood, L.A., and Las Vegas. We have fun. We forgot all the things that made our hearts ache, all the sad memories all of it is gone; It's just me and Ted today.

On our last day we packed and we went home, we traveled through muggle plane again, 'cause Ted suggested it he said he have fun riding it.