29

"Because he used the miraculous to steal women heart and break them like glasses after using them to satisfy himself."

"WHAT?"

"He called himself Voleur."

"Thief? Why?"

" He-" Plagg cut off Marinette.

" I'll tell him." Marinette nodded.

" Before we, kwamis are given to someone, we get to see them. We can see a little bit of future. So I was your great great great grandfather before master gave me to him. Your great great great grandfather, Anthony Agreste was around 17 when he got the miraculous. He was a playboy. I told master that I didn't want a holder like that but master ignored me saying the cat miraculous suits his personality. Anthony didn't treat me like a kwami. He didn't listen to me. He never helped the ladybug holder to keep the peace in the world. He didn't even listen to the guardian of the miraculous. All he did was played with women's hearts at day time as Anthony Agreste and played with women's hearts at night as Voluer and help with robberies and drug activities."

" HE WHAT?" Again Adrien yelled.

" The thing is, he even made women pregnant and made them kill themselves. Which also made the unborn babies die too. Somehow, Anthony's father prepared an arranged marriage for Anthony and tie him up with your great great great grandmother, Helena. Anthony kept escaping at night to satisfy his needs as Voluer. He showed public affection to Helena when they were in public but Anthony hit Helena at home when no one was around. Somehow before Helena gave birth to your great great grandfather, I took the cat miraculous from Anthony secretly and hid myself from master, and Anthony. I got help from the Ladybug miraculous holder too. Eventhough I took away the miraculous, I watched over Helena in secretly. Anthony's hits turned more abusive. Eventually, I asked Ladybug to expose Anthony's real face to public. That made him got to prison but I think he came out from prison after paying the chief a large amount of money. Helena's mother was a descendant from a witchcraft family. So when Helena's mother heard about Anthony's abusive attitude towards Helena, she cursed your family." Plagg paused not knowing what exactly the curse is.

" What did the curse was about?" Asked Adrien interested in knowing the story.

" All the babies born after Helena's son. Which included Helena's son, will be boys and they'll carry the curse. The curse starts working as soon as the female gets pregnant. So the male would be abusive over the females and try to kill their own children. The males would carry on the tradition of stealing miraculouses until the balance of the universe get together under the name of Agreste." Marinette pressed her lips together.

" What's this balance and universe? Who can break the curse? Does that mean I'll hurt you too? Does this mean-" Adrien kept throwing questions worried about Marinette. Marinette squeezed Adrien's cheeks.

" You look cute when you are worried." Marinette giggled.

" I'm being serious here princess."

" I know. I was too." Adrien grinned. " There's nothing to worry about Adrien. The curse is long gone."

" Long gone?"

" You ask too many questions kid." Plagg muttered.

" I'm not a kid anymore. I'm a man." Adrien huffed crossing his arms.

" From outside." Plagg said almost to himself.

" So how did the curse break so suddenly?" Adrien asked going back to the serious conversation.

" You are too dumb kid." Plagg replied for Maarinette. " You both broke it. Geeze. Is that hard to understand that?" Adrien was still confused.

" You are the holder of miraculous of distruction while I'm the holder of creation. The balance of the universe." Adrien nodded understanding.

" But that doesn't explain what happened to your over the past four weeks."

" Marinette was in a coma while you were gone."

" SHE WHAT?" Adrien yelled.

" Marinette was in a coma." Tikki repeated.

" Wha- how did you even fall into a coma?"

" The curse."

" But didn't you say we broke it?"

" We did but I fell into a coma before that."

" Wha-"

" Keep listening. Stop disturbing her." Plagg said annoyed with Adrien's yells.

" I prepared everthing before I fell into the coma. I was the one who asked Nathelie to take you away from Paris for about a month."

" It was you?"

"Yes. You can include us too." Tikki and Plagg said.

" You all planned this? Unbelievable."

"Learned from experiences. Lived for more than 100 years." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 29! The chapter before the last chapter. That means I'm going to finish the story with only 30 chapters. I don't know if I'll finish this with 30 chapters but i don't want to make this story too long. I think this is enough for this story. No promises though. 

But I'm thanking everyone again for reading Agreste Designer and for waiting patiently for the story to end. Please leave a comment if you feel like something is missing in the story so far so i can correct them. And also vote if you like this chapter. Thank you!