12

Mw,Adrien noticed Marinette's blush. He was embarrassed too.

"Sorry?!" Adrien rubbed the back of his neck.

"No sorry. Now go out. You wont see me again." Marinette turned around. Adrien stared  at Marinette and ran out from her room with Plagg.
_________________________________________

"Nathelie, she is not in her room. Only letter is there!" Adrien yelled. Nathalie came slowly and read the letter.

"Ill look after her. Go and get ready for the next photo shoot." Nathalie went out after keeping the letter on the table.

"But, UURGHHHHH! Fine! You better find my Marinette." Adrien yelled. Nathalie grinned hearing his words. Adrien got ready and got into the car without getting breakfast. He glared at Nathalie. When the car parked infront of the school,he ran out without listening to what Nathalie told about the schedule.

Right when Adrien was going to open the door an anonymous person bumped on to him. He turned around to see who that is. But he didnt see because he or she was covering his or her face with a hoodie. The person entered after Adrien. Time passed. Marinette didnt come at her usual time. All were having worried sick.(except the teacher and the hoodied person.)

Time skips to lunch.......

Adrien didnt go for lunch. He stayed in the class. So was the hoodie person.

"......but Nathalie, did you went to the Eiffel tower? Then the park? The bakery? What? Dont you understand that im in love with that girl? If something happen something happened to My sweet Marinette, you or no one will ever see me,Adrien Agreste. Now search her every where.okay.Bye. If u find her,call me." Adrien ended the call. He turned around to see the hoodied person. But infront of him was Marinette.

"Marinette!" Adrien ran to hug her.
______________________________________
Thank u all. Happy birthday for 2006thisu and good bye for stalker who was  a lovable follower of mine. I hope ull come back to wattpad again. Thank 4 all who read this chapter.😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋