13

"where have you been? I was so worried about you. I thought I lost you." Adrien hugged tightly. Happy tears ran down from his forest green eyes. Mw, Marionette was blushing because of the words her crush said. But she came to reality and hugged back.

"I'm sorry Adrien. I was not thinking. I was just.... I could't look at your face after you read that poem. I mean after you found out I'm the one who answered your poem." Marinette looked at the ground.

"I'm happy cuz I found out the girl behind the mask. Who I had a huge crush for all these years." Adrien grinned. They didn't notice students coming back to the class for the next period.

"Marinette!" A yell made them come back to reality. It was Alya.

"where were you girl?" Alya hugged Marinette with Adrien because he was hugging Marinette all the time.

"can't breath." Marinette mumbled. Alya did a sign so all the girls of the girly group came to the group hug.

"I'm still here! Squished by the girls! Mono! I need uouf HELP!"Adrien yelled. Everyone broke the hug while laughing.

" Next time Agreste, be careful when hugging m'girl. " Alya winked.

" And Marinette, you are right. His perfume is good. " Alya grinned.

" wait, what are you guys talking about!? " Adrien glanced at the blunette. She was looking at the ground. All could think she was blushing.

" we are talking about your perfume." Alya said calmly. Before Adrien could ask something, the bell rang.

Time skips to end of the school

" Nathelie, I finally found the girl in my dreams. I found her! " Adrien screamed.

At Nathelie side

Adrien finally realised. Thank god! I thought he'll love her one day.

" well Adrien, you don't need to scream. You can come home now. I'll be waiting. Say hi to Marinette. " Nathelie grinned.

" I totally ship those two. Two blind lovers." Dusu, the peacock kwami said.

" Me too. They are so cute together." Nuroo, the butterfly kwami commented.

" me too. Now let's start the plan I made. " Nathelie smirked.

Back to the two lovebirds side

"come on! Let's go to Andre's before going home." Adrien dragged Marinette with him.
______________________________________

Well, I wrote this story before in a book. But it's totally different than this. But I think this is good. And another thing maybe mysteriousstalkr who left wattpad will come back. Let's think from the positive side. Thank for reading my lovable readers, followers. Thank u again. See ya soon. Love ya! 😘😘😁😁😁