26

You know what? I had to read the chapters I published again to remember what I have to write. So in the previous chapter, Marinette went to meet Master Fu. So let's continue the story.

" Master Fu, anything wrong?" Marinette asked stepping in to the room. Master Fu stared at Marinette silently.

" Yes Marinette. You have got taller than the last time I saw you." Master Fu grinned. Marinette groaned.

" Master Fu, you are changing the subject." Master Fu chuckled. Tikki came flying out from Marinette's purse. Wayzz and Tikki flew away to somewhere giving Master Fu and Marinette time to talk alone.

" Master, you look worried about something. What is it? " Marinette asked sitting down on the cushion in front of Master Fu.

" yes. I'm worried about something. I have handled matters which are worse than this but still I have no idea what to do or tell you." Master Fu chuckled. Marinette stayed silently saying nothing.

" Marinette, do you know why Emily Agreste is in deep sleep?"

" yes. Natalie told me and showed her." Marinette sighed." I still don't know how it happened or how she'll wake up."

" It's because of a curse which the Agreste family holds." Master Fu said. Marinette gasped.

" What do you mean Master Fu? " Master Fu stood up and walked to where a small shelf which was hardly visible to the eye sight. Master Fu took an old book out from the shelf. He returned back with it. He brushed off the dust on it.

" This is the book of the legends."

______________________________________

I always write short chapters. So sorry my dear readers. So hope you liked the small, short chapter. Bye!