22

Here we go....

" Hello there Parisians, it's our favourite model and the best designer in Paris with me today. I'm Nadja Chameck." Adrien waved to the camera confidently while a Marinette waved with a shy smile. Adrien squeezed his girlfriend's hand for comfort. Even though he was trying to make Marinette to get back to her confident side, Adrien was nervous because of what he was planning to do in a few minutes.

"So, how are you two?" Nadja asked glancing at the couple. Marinette replied.

" We are fine. I was busy with designing but I try my best to spend time with Adrien." Marinette smiled. Parisians awed.

" First let's start with our model Adrien Agreste. So Adrien, how are you these days."

" I'm fine. I'm a lot free now than before because Marinette here is my designer so..." Adrien paused."... She gives me time to relax and have breaks. Though I hate to model before, I started to like it after Marinette started designing and came to see me occasionally." Adrien grinned ear to ear. Marinette was looking at her heels trying to hide her blush.

" Awe! That's so cute! Right fans? Adrien, haven't you made a move yet?" Nadja asked making Marinette gasp and Adrien to start sweating.

" Well... May be?"Adrien winked at Nadja. Marinette didn't notice it.

" Oh... That's good to hear. Marinette, we heard you did a charity event for orphans. What made you do that?"

" I-I actually don't know. I swear it's not for fame. I like kids since I started babysitting your daughter Manoa. The way those orphans look at me makes me think if 8 could adopt them all. But  no one will let me take them. But I'm promised them I'll come to see them every day. And I'm still going to see them." Marinette explained.

" That's so sweet Marinette. Right Adrien? Did you also go to that orphanage?"

" Yeah. Maria's right. You can't look them in the eye without crying. I love the kids. So cheerful." Adrien chuckled remembering the girl who looked just like Marinette's childhood bubbly self.
______________________________________

Here you go. Now you have to wait a long time to read the next chapter to see what Adrien is going to do and how he is going to do it. BYE!