21

"Marinette..." Adrien couldn't talk any further. He was frozen by his girlfriend's beauty. He gulped. Marinette giggled. She went closer to Adrien and closed his wide open mouth.

"You should close your mouth. Lucky for you, there are no flies in this area." Marinette giggled with her kwami, Tikki. Plagg zoomed out from his holder's tux.

"Hey there princess. Do you have something I can eat?" Plagg a sked without knowing his holder is frozen.

"Yep. I have some in the kitchen. You can eat but hurry up."Marinette replied. Plagg turned to talk to his owner and saw him frozen.

" Kid, you act like a high school girl. Looking at her crush. Snap out of it cuz I'm going to your princess's kitchen to feed myself. Blondes these days. Sugar cube, can you show me the direction to the kitchen?" Plagg asked.

"wow Plagg. You have changed. Come on. Let's leave these kids alone. Marinette, you should help Adrien." Tikki and Plagg flew away from them.

"Adrien? OHMYGO! DID I DO SOMETHING BAD TO MAKE YOU FREEZE? SHOULD I-" Adrien finally came back to reality. He quickly came back to his senses. Adrien made his tie and looked up at the rambling designer. He went closer to her and whispered.

" You look ravishing as always m'lady. But this time, it's hard to control the temptation." Adrien mumbled huskily. Marinette's eyes went wide and she closed her mouth. Blush bloomed making her just like her alter ego, Lady bug. Full red. Adrien smirked and winked with the chatnoir grin.

" Adrien!"Marinette hid herself in embarrassment.

" Come on m'lady. You look beautiful as always. I always told you red makes  you look hot. Wait. I mean, red suits you. Yeah. That's what I meant. "it was Adrien's turn to blush. Plagg and Tikki came back.

" Adrien, it's time to go." Tikki reminded with a 'good luck' look. Adrien nodded and put his arm around his lady's waist. He led the way to the limo after locking up the apartment.
______________________________________

Thank you!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊