10

DEDICATED TO 2006THISU.......😘😘😘😘

"Finally! The photo shoot is ooooooover! I'm going to hide in the dressing room. Tell them i went home.!" Marinette quickly shut the door behind her. Alya and Nino came with hand in hand.

"Wow! Dude you look..." Nino paused.

"Hot!" Alya winked.

"No wonder Marinette fell for him."Nino said under his breathe. Alya punched Nino.

"Sorry Al!"Nino tried to control the pain.

"Where's Marinette Blondie?" Alya asked looking around.

"She went home saying she has to to a lot of stuff." Adrien lied.

"We are going then. Bye" Alya and Nino waved and went towards the bakery. Marinette peeped out through the door.

"They went. So come out." Adrien said. Marinette came out with her normal clothes.

"Come on Nathalie. Lets go. He doesn't want to go home." Marinette said to Nathalie going towards the limo.

"Wait for me!" Adrien ran into the dressing room and returned back quickly. Marinette was eating an ice cream with Nathalie while talking. Nathalie was also eating an ice cream.
They were so into the conversation,so they didn't notice Adrien coming towards  them.

"Where's my ice cream?" Asked Adrien giving his chatNoir grin. Nathalie and Marinette turned their heads quickly.

"Buy yourself!" Marinette answered and again continued the conversation with Nathalie. Adrien glanced at Nathalie. She gave a sweet smile and returned to the conversation as well. Adrien took steps to the ice cream van. He ordered an ice cream. When he was going to pay,it was already paid. Adrien grabbed the ice cream and joined Marinette and Nathalie.

"Thank you Nathalie!" Adrien screamed. Nathalie glanced at Adrien.

"Actually, i didnt pay for the ice creams.
Thank Marinette." Nathalie said.

"Nathalie, could you please give us a private moment?" Adrien gave her a go look.

"Sure." Nathalie walked away. Mw, Marinette was looking at the two with a curious expression. Adrien took a seat next to Marinette.

"Well, thank you for paying for the ice cream. The last day i ate was the day i shared the ice cream with Kagami. I mean the day our whole class went to eat ice cream." Adrien glanced at Marinette. Tears were going down from her bluebell eyes.

"Im sorry, did i say something wrong?" Adrien asked taking Marinettes hand.

"No no. Its just i feel three emotions together. Happy, sad and anger. Happy that i bought you a ice cream. Im sad that a.... " Marinette looked away.

"You dont need to say that you are sad and angry. You are sad and angry because of Kagami. Right?" Adrien grinned. Marinette smiled a bit.

"May be." Marinette whispered.

"Yeah,may be thats why i...." Adrien paused. Adrien and Marinette both leaned in. Then they-----
*****************************************
Why would i use bad words hah? I know all know what word suits for the blank. Well,keep going. I know this book is not interesting but a....i dont really like to write fanfics with a happy ending. I like sad ending books. I actually wrote a sad ending book in my diary. Ill try to publish that too. Thankz 4 reading.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️