16

Dedicated for Mac_Anclel

They went to the Agreste foundation. In the entrance, a man was waiting for them. Nathelie talked with him.

"Adrien, this is Jack. A worker in here. He'll show you around the company. I will come later." Nathelie went away. Jack took Adrien everywhere except to meet the designer.

" Jack, show me the designer." Jack turned around.

"I'm sorry Mr. Agreste but I can't take you there. Ms. Nathelie told me not to take you there." Jack apologised.

"I'm the new owner of this business. Now show me the designer." Jack sighed and took Adrien to a hidden room. A girl with blue hair was sitting in the middle of the room. Adrien couldn't see her face because her back was facing him.

"Jack, is it Mr. Agreste?" A familiar voice asked.

"yep." Jack left the room. The girl stood up.

"Mr. Agreste, nice to meet you." The girl faced him. Adrien stood there frozen.

"Marinette?! You are the designer?" Adrien finally mumbled.

"oh, you are disappointed."Marinette took her bag.

" where are you going? " Adrien asked stepping closer to Marinette.

" You are disappointed." Marinette mumbled again.

" of course not! I thought it'll be an old lady."Adrien said.

" okay then. Now, Mr. Agreste, I have a big work to do. So, I need peace. I have to design a new fashion line to finish by tomorrow. So get out or stay silent." Marinette put on the headset and continued designing. Adrien sat next to her and watched her drawing.

Mean while Nathelie was looking at them by cctvs.

"They remind me of Emily and Gabrielle a lot."A few tears escapee from her eyes.
______________________________________

" Aren't you sleepy? " Marinette asked  running her hand through Adrien's hair. They were watching TV. Adrien mumbled a silent yes.

" Then go to sleep. I'm not sleepy yet so I'm gonna watch a movie." Marinette said jumping on the couch.
Adrien didn't go. He lay down keeping his head on Marinette's lap.

"You are not giving up. Silly kitty." Marinette chuckled and paid attention to the movie.
______________________________________

"Good morning Adrien and Marinette." A voice woke the sleeping girl and the boy.
They were cuddling each other.

"There's only 10 minutes to go to school. Get ready quickly." Adrien ran out from the room. Marinette ran to the bathroom. In a few seconds Marinette returned back from the bathroom and ran down with her bag. When running down she bumped in to Gorilla.

"I'm sorry." Marinette yelled and stuffed food to her mouth. Adrien was  not there yet. So she went to check on him.

"... It suit me? No no. It's too much green. This? I rather not wear it. May be this.." Marinette knocked the door.

"Adrien, we are going to be late..."