15

Dedicated to MariPlay65789

Nathelie entered the room.

"Adrien, you have to go to the Agreste foundation to look after your future works and to meet you co workers. It's okay Marinette. I'll take care of that." Nathelie winked and left the room.

"Are you coming with me?" asked Adrien.

"I'm sorry Adrien. My schedule is different from you." Marinette glanced at the floor.

" It's okay. I always do things by myself and after all, I'm bad luck. Good night Mari." Adrien turned to go.

"I'm really sorry sweetie. Sleep well." Marinette kissed Adrien's forhead. He stared at him with wide eyes.

" Even if you have bad luck.,my luck and love will always be with you." Marinette pushed Adrien to his room.

Next day Adrien was happier than ever. Came running down from the stairs and greeted Marinette, Nathelie even to his bodyguard, Gorilla.

"Adrien, you look happy. Is there something?" Nathelie already knew the reason but pretended like she doesn't know. Adrien blushed.

" Nothing Nathelie. My apologies if I disturbed you." Adrein said with his cheeky smile.

"Young kind Adrien didn't disturb me. Go on. Have fun. You are lucky because today's a holiday. Now go on." Nathelie smiled seeing the happy young Agreste running around the house. Mw, Marinette was coming out from the dinning room slowly. Adrien passed her like a thunderbolt. She stared at the direction Adrien ran and stepped near to Nathelie.

" Is he ill or something? Did he forget some kind of a medicine you give everyday?" Marinette asked.

"No no. I did nothing. He is just happy. I don't know why. Doesn't matter. You better get ready for your job." Nathelie pushed Marinette back to her room.
______________________________________

Time skips....

"I'm going to see the new designer Marinette! Who do you think that will be?" Adrien turned around to see a running bluenette away from him.

"Don't worry Adrien. She was late for her job." Nathelie grinned.
______________________________________

That's all for now. My other readers leave a comment or vote so I'll definitely dedicate new chapters for you. Thank. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😘😘😘😘😘