9

"Adrien, I forgot to tell you. I already found the new designer." Nathalie said quickly glancing at Marinette.

"Who is she Nathalie?" Adrien asked a bit curiously.

"Im sorry Adrien. I cant tell you." Nathalie answered. Then the limo stopped infront of the school.

"Good day Marinette and Adrien." Nathalie greeted while opening the door. Adrien and Marinette climbed down from the car. The students who were infront of the school gasped.

"I told you Sunshine. They have already started." Marinette whispered before catching up with Alya. Adrien also came with Nino.

"Hey girl! Did you see the new model? Now split up you two! How did you guys get along with that?" Alya commanded. Adrien and Marinette gulped and blushed.

"Okay,i told you when i was excercising. I met Adrien. He asked me to join his shoots. Thats all." Marinette kept looking at her feet.

"Do you think ill believe you? Point 1,you dont do excercise. Why do you have to? You are perfect size. Point 2, the cloths you two were wearing were  your designs." Alya glared.

"I saw i have become fat so, thought to excercise." Marinette gave a sweet smile.

"What ever. But ill not believe you. Now open your phone and see how many comments and messages and calls you have got." Alya grinned. Marinette quickly took out her phone and began reading the comments first.

"Omg Alya! They think we are.." Marinette paused with a wide open mouth. The school bell rang so they went into school. Alya gave a thumbs up to Nino before going to her seat.

---------------------------Time Skips--------------------

"Excuse me ms. I have a photo shoot right now. Can i go now?" Adrien asked from the teacher.

"Yes,you can go now." Ms bustier said.

"Come on Marinette." Adrien dragged Marinette with him. All the eyes were on them. Chloe was complaining but all ignored her. Marinette went out from the class with the head turned down.

"You can raise your head now." Adrien said after coming out from the class.

"There going to be alot of rumors and I'll ruin your image and youll be mad at me. Then youll never talk with me.." Marinette began.

"Relax Marinette. It doesnt matter. Well,ill be glad that youll be with me in the magazines with the headings 'my girlfriend'. Its better than Chloe becoming my girlfriend." Adrien blured out. Marinette blushed in crimson red.

"I didnt mean to...i mean...." Adrien blushed too after realizing what he said.
Suddenly an alarm made they both jump.

"Shoot! We are going to be late. Nathalie said she'll not coming to get us. We have to go to the park." Adrien said while running with Marinette. Nathalie was waiting at the park.

"Im sorry Nathalie. We are sorry." Adrien and Marinette said together.

"Its okay. Now get change to the cloths." Nathalie pointed the two dressing rooms. The makeup artists did the make up.

"You are totally different Marinette." Adrien said examining her.

"Haha!I told you! Im different!" Marinette grinned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thankz 4 reading. Love u all!😘😍😘😍