4

"I'm tired." Marinette jumped on to the sofa.

"Marinette, could you please come to my office?" Nathalie asked entering the door.

"Just give me a second!" Marinette into the bathroom and returned after couple of seconds. She ran to Nathalie's office.

"Maeinette, i didn't write add your job time to your schedule because Adrien will notice it. So every saturday 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 you'll have to attend to your job. Adrien's bodyguard or i will take you to the Agreste foundation. Marinette, there's something you really need to know." Nathalie paused. Marinette waited until Nathalie talk again.

"I know you are Ladybug. I saw you talking with your kwami. You'll ask how i know about your secret and kwamies. That's what i'm going to explain. I also know ChatNoir's identity. He's Adrien. He had to tell me because he thought if he again disappear hos bodyguard and i will be scare and worry. Don't worry Marinette. Hawkmoth will never know your identities. I will not either. The butterfly miraculous isn't activating these days because the owner of that miraculous is...Mr.Gabrielle Agreste. I know you are confused but it's true. I swear on my name. And also i was acting like Mayura. Adrien's mother, Emily Agreste was the real owner of that miraculous. She went to a deep sleep by activating the peacock miraculous. That's why Gabrielle and i tried to take your me miraculouses. I'll show her in another time. Now go back to your room and don't tell anything to Adrien. Before that, you must promise me you'll always try your best to protect Adrien." Natalie said opening the door for Marinette. Marinette promised her and walked straight to her room.

She herd music coming from Adrien's room. So Marinette entered the room quietly. Adrien was playing the piano. Marinette stood next to Adrien and closed her eyes to feel the music. After a long time, the music stopped. Marinette opened her eyes. She was not in the same place where she stood before she closed her eyes.

"You sing like a wow!" Adrien said with a amazed look.

"What- are you talking about?" Marinette eyes widened.
---------------------------------------------------------------

🐞 actually, i know this is a short chapter but it contains more than 300  words. I usually write more than 300 and less than 400. So, this is it. Bug out!😋