Chapter 4 - The Job

Previously on The Jedi and the Mandalorian...

"If we could get our hands on those weapons, we could sell them."

"Arms dealers?" Ezra questioned, "That's a bit too far."

"Look, I know it is." Sabine agreed with him, "But it will be good money. I'll even have Chopper find us a guy who'll sell the weapons off for good use..."

Ezra smiled as she did the same, "We're both in this...together."

"Together." he repeated...

'Get it together, Mando!' she said to herself, 'What am I thinking? A Jedi and a Mandalorian...that's a partnership not even the Empire can imagine...'

-0-

RWBY: The Jedi and the Mandalorian

Chapter 4 - The Job

Premise: Ezra and Sabine take up a job from a well-renown corporation.

Nighttime had already covered the City of Vale. It was just after 7:00, with the inhabitants either heading home, or simply out for the night. The shadier parts of Vale were one of many places to be lively as well. Mercenaries, small-time criminals, anyone looking for a quick cash-and-grab.

Including two young teenage rebels...

"Are you sure this is the way?" Sabine asked as she followed Ezra through the city streets.

Ezra snorted at her comment, to which she understood, "Alright, you got me there. But seriously."

"We should be...Here!" Ezra shouted, pointing at a nearby building, "This is the place."

They approached a large building with a shady entrance, it seemed almost abandoned.

"This is the place?" Sabine questioned, "An abandoned building?"

"Chopper looked and said this was it." Ezra retorted

"I know, that's why I'm curious." Sabine huffed as they reached the entrance. The both entered the building only to hear a faint sound coming from the other side of thick black doors.

"Is that...music?" Sabine muttered

"Apparently so." Ezra replied before opening the doors. Upon doing so, he and Sabine were blasted in the face by loud music until they got a look at their surroundings.

"A nightclub, how nice is that." he said sarcastically, "Let's look around."

The two walked inside to get a better look at the room. It was big, as it was the main room in any nightclub. The aesthetic was mainly black with white outlining. There was a DJ with a bear head playing music, and various tables and booths in the corners. The place didn't look that busy, with only men in black and red suits walking around, along with two girls.

"Move towards the bar." Sabine muttered, "We might find him there."

The two made their way to the bar at the center of the club, where a man with black hair, goatee, clad in a suit was sitting.

"Aren't you kids a little young to be in here?" he asked them

"We're looking for work." Ezra replied, ignoring the man's comment

"Well we don't serve that here." he retorted, "So its best bet you leave."

"Fine, then I guess we'll just have to find someone else willing to pay for seven crates filled with military-grade weapons previously used by the White Fang." Sabine said before she and Ezra made their way for the door