Chapter 5 - The Heiress

Previously on the Jedi and the Mandalorian...

"Is that-"

"The symbol of the Separatist Alliance?" Ezra asked, cutting her off

"That's the head of a Separatist Super Tactical Droid." Sabine said as she walked up to it

"I was approached by the SDC with the offer to work on a secret project in conjunction with the Atlas Military. I knew signing on would mean I would have to leave my family, so I refused. So they took me by force."

"I was forced to search its data banks for its primary programming. Then form my own to use for the next line of Atlesian sentry units. But the project has been kept under heavy surveillance. I've been working with a gun pointed at my back ever since I was kidnapped."

"I only know what I was told when working. The head of the SDC, the General of the Atlas Military, and probably the heiress of the SDC know more."

"Look..." she said, not sounding mad, "The day I left the Rebellion and reunited with my family, I had convinced myself I would never see you again."

Ezra's eyes widened, "Me?"

"I missed you." Sabine said

"I missed you too."

-0-

RWBY: The Jedi and the Mandalorian

Chapter 5 - The Heiress

Premise: Ezra and Sabine meet with a group huntsmen.

-0-

Days went by since a Schnee Dust Company train, carrying valuable dust in it, was destroyed. As news spread to the City of Vale, the SDC quickly framed the incident as an attack committed by the White Fang. But over the next few days, both the radical Faunus organization and the SDC was attacked by two individuals whose tactics were utterly similar and resulted in what many explained as a 'colorful explosion'. The Vale police even identified graffiti at several crime scenes, mainly of what appeared to be a bird rising above flames, almost like a phoenix.

Overtime, these people were called vigilantes, criminals, even con-artists. But none really seemed to fit their description.

While the media, social elite, police, even Beacon Academy had heads spinning, the average citizens held the two in high regard. They going after what were considered as 'legitimate evils'.

"...I don't care what my father says! I want to know the damage that's been inflicted!" Weiss Schnee exclaimed as she spoke with someone on her scroll. Her argument was beginning to annoy her teammates.

"Ugh, fine! Just notify me of any updates!" she growled before needing the call

"I assume that went quote-un-quote 'well'?" Yang Xiao-Long asked

Weiss gave her a shrugging look, "Actually it did. Normally it would end with my father scolding me for looking into the family business."

"Everything good with the train?" Ruby Rose asked from her top bunk

"Clean up is nearly complete." Weiss replied, "The Grimm paid a visit a few times though."

"Any word on the ones who blew up the train?" Ruby added

"Nothing yet." Weiss sighed, "But I'm sure something will turn up, eventually of course."

Just then Blake came through the door, holding several books, "Hey guys."