Chapter 7 - The Nightingale

Previously on the Jedi and the Mandalorian...

"1-4-0-9. 1-4-0-9."

"Any luck?" Hera asked him

"I can sense them both." he said, " They're very far away, almost like a faint candle burning in a dark room. Their bond however is stronger, more focused, intertwined in a way. But conflicted at the same time."

"Well..." Zeb muttered as he rubbed the back of his head, "At least we know they're still alive. Anything else?"

"I sense they've gained new allies as well."

"I'm Ruby, that's Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren."

"I'm still skeptical of our new friends." she said to him, "Schnee especially."

"Those two are hiding something." she declared with a frown on her face

"Well we just met them." Jaune said while looking out the ship's canopy, "Can't expect full trust at first."

"I have a feeling I know..." said Yang, her face holding a sly smirk, "...And I can smell it in the air."

"It...looks like some type of Grimm..." Pyrrha muttered

"None I've ever seen." Weiss added

What did you say?" the man demanded

"Uh, 1-4-0-9?" Ruby repeated

The man looked down slightly in thought, "I haven't heard those digits in...Well that is my birth number!"

"Birth number?" Pyrrha muttered

"My name's Echo." he introduced himself, "This is Omega. Come with us, this area is known to be filled with Grimm quite often."

"This is Hunter, Tech, Wrecker, and Crosshair, the rest of our squad. Fellas, this huntsmen Teams RWBY and JNPR. Their friends here are Sabine Wren, and Ezra Bridger."

The squad all looked at one another before speaking.

"Wait, you mean, Mira and Ephraim's son?" Hunter asked

"The little kid?" Wrecker added

"In the flesh." Echo answered

"You know I'm not good when it comes to feelings...I can say how I feel."

"Neither can I." he replied, "I'm terrible too, I'm a Jedi. I have a code to follow."

Sabine chuckled lightly, "There's one thing Jedi and Mandalorians have in common."

"Then we'll find out, together."

"Together."

-0-

RWBY: The Jedi and the Mandalorian

Chapter 7 - The Nightingale

Premise: The rebels and huntsmen team up with the Bad Batch to stop a dangerous Grimm.

-0-

Ezra and Sabine sat in the cockpit of the clones' shuttle the Havoc Marauder with Hunter, Echo, Tech, and Crosshair. Wrecker and Omega were still outside with RWBY and JNPR showing off and doing target practice.

"...I've seen clones before but you guys seem different." Ezra muttered

"That's because we are, kid." Hunter replied, "We're Clone Force 99, the Bad Batch."