Chapter 19 - The Calm

Previously on The Jedi and the Mandalorian...

"I'm doing this for all of you! What Ozpin could never do!"

"Then we return to our base in the Yavin system. And show our case the Rebellion."

"You're gonna try and get their help?"

"What is a force bond?"

"It's a deep connection between two people through the force.

It can be with anyone or anything. As time goes on, the bond can become stronger, and powerful."

"I love you."

"It's why they aren't here with us. It's why Sabine is in Ironwood's hands and Ezra stayed behind."

"Ezra didn't agree with it though. Even though he wants it so badly."

"I understand his fear, that of the unknown. He's been so close to the darkness once that he doesn't want to go near it again."

"Show me the truth..."

"So there is a threat here..."

"The darkness is closer to you than it has ever been before. Tell me, apprentice, are you that afraid to give in? Are you truly conflicted on what to do?"

"It would be wise to surrender."

"You gave me your life to hold onto, and I promise you that I will protect you..."

"A temple this is, yes. Built by the Jedi, it was not."

"Gone the Jedi are...fear of the unknown they had. Changed the rules have...move on from the past, we must."

"By the right of the Council. The will of the Force. Ezra Bridger, rise you may."

"He's now a Jedi Knight."

"Send us back. Ezra, Hunter, Echo, they're all on Remnant gathering forces. No doubt they're also spying on Ironwood as well."

"It's settled then. Then return to your ship for preparation. And may the Force be with you all."

-0-

RWBY: The Jedi and the Mandalorian

Chapter 19: The Calm

-0-

Premise: Plans are drawn up as war looms over the horizon...

-0-

Zeb stared down at the holoboard in the Gauntlet's common room. He eyed each dejarak piece displayed before him, analyzing the best course of action to take. He played the game many times over against the likes of Ezra, Sabine, Rex, hell even Chopper. There was one problem though...

It was taking him five minutes to make his move.

Yang, who was sitting across from him then leaned in, "Are you gonna make a move or what?"

"Clearly you played with Ezra." Zeb snorted, "Amateur at best. Games like these take time."

"Or you just cheat..." Yang muttered

"Hey!"

"She's kidding!" Tristan butted in, sitting next to Yang while watching the match. The intercom then went off followed by Omega's voice.