Chapter 20 - The Storm

"...Mom...Dad...it's been a while since I've done this, so I thought now would be a good time."

Ezra sat in the back of the Marauder, in the gunner's seat specifically. In his hands was the holopad that displayed an image of his parents with him as a child.

"A lot has changed in the past few months." he continued, "We almost saved Lothal. Almost lost the Rebellion. And probably almost lost my life more times than I can count. I've been stranded on a planet with no way off, but I met some new friends along the way. I taught everything I knew about standing up to those who push people down. How you both willingly stood up to the Empire. I guess you could say, I taught them how to be rebels."

Eza then saddened a bit, "But now, they need my help in saving their world. I know what I have to do, and I'm not afraid one bit. But there's a personal gain in all of this. The truth is...I met someone. I've known her for a while now, she's helped me in the past, and I've returned the favor. We taught one another to face our greatest fears, and doing so, we formed a strong bond...and from that bond, something new. I wish you could meet her, her and my friends, my new family.

Ezra then smiled once more, "But I want you to remember that you will always be with me. No matter what happens, Sabine Wren will have my back no matter what. And someday, we'll finish what you both started..."

"Ezra..." the Jedi Knight promptly shut off the holoimage upon hearing Hunter's voice behind him, "We're almost there."

Ezra nodded as a determined look took to his face.

-0-

RWBY: The Jedi and the Mandalorian

Chapter 20 - The Storm

-0-

Premise: The Rebels launch a daring assault on Beacon Academy.

-0-

Something was up, he was sure of it.

Qrow knew since the day had begun that something was brewing within Beacon, and it was definitely not alcohol. Looking at the guards on station, the guards who were human beings of course, he could tell most of them seemed a bit on edge.

He then glanced towards one of the bigger cells that held a portion of the fourth-year students, along with Professors Oobleck and Port. Qrow proceeded to make a hand gesture toward the former, who immediately did the same.

During training, huntsmen were generally taught a unique hand language that could be used in the field in order to communicate and relay orders when stealth was required. They had been doing this since being captured, hopefully to try and come up with a plan of escape.

"What's he saying?" Glynda asked with a stoic expression in order to avoid looking suspicious

"Grimm, around the city. Waiting to strike." Qrow muttered quietly, "Numbering in the thousands."

Glynda then dropped her stoic face upon hearing him, "No..."

"There's more." Qorw continued, "Explosion in the forest. Rebels spotted yesterday."

'Quiet prisoner!' a Commando droid that was guardian their cell warned him

But Qrow just gave them the stink eye, "Mind your own business then."

The Commando droid proceeded to open the cell before grabbing the Qrow by the collar and threw him to the ground.

"Qrow!" Oobleck shouted from his cell, as others turned to witness what was happening. Qrow then groaned as he was thrown. Upon looking up he was promptly with a vibrosword to the face. While his aura protected him, saying that it was painful would still be an understatement.