Chapter 10 - The Temple

Heavy footsteps hit the ground as Ezra ran through a thick forest. His clothes were dirty and his face was bruised. As he ran he tripped over his own foot and landed face first on the ground. As he stood back up, he saw various blurred images of people running away from Grimm, which soon changed to a blurred mirage of a womanly figure overshadowed by someone; the same woman he saw in his previous dream. Feeling an odd presence behind him, Ezra turned to see a shadowy figure standing in front of him. He appeared to be wearing armor.

"Who are you?" Ezra muttered before the figure ignited what appeared to be the Darksaber and slashed at him

Ezra nearly jumped out of the bed as he woke from the nightmare, a small bed of sweat covered him. He turned to see Sabine's sleeping form beside him, he looked down at her with nervousness...

-0-

Previously on the Jedi and the Mandalorian...

"Oz, they just left." he said into his scroll

"Where are they going?"

"I'm not sure." he replied, "They took some of the weapons from the White Fang. Other than that, nothing else. Though I did get names from the townsfolk."

"And?"

"Ezra...and Sabine." he said

"Hmm, interesting. Well done Qrow. I'm sure they'll pop up sooner or later."

"You got it Oz."

"EZRA!" a female voice shouted before he grabbed it and pulled him up.

"I don't believe it..." he muttered in shock

"What?" Blake asked, "What is it?"

"Its...its a Jedi Temple..." Ezra said out loud

I think its whats been keep the Grimm away from that area on the island."

"What does that mean?" Pyrrha asked

"It means that the Jedi have a connection to Remnant." Ezra explained, "Or even something else, and felt it. There's something big going on, with people working against one another."

"My squad has worked with Atlas before. General Ironwood? He's unstable, any major news can make him go over the edge. Imagine what would happen if he discovered the greater galaxy, or even contacted the Empire."

"Anyone, linked to Atlas, the SDC, or even huntsmen academies, cannot be trusted." Echo declared

"General Ironwood." he said to him, "James, Its good to see you."

"Same here Oz." Ironwood replied, "We have much to discuss..."

-0-

RWBY: The Jedi and the Mandalorian

Chapter 10 - The Temple

Premise: As outside forces investigate the rebel's actions, Ezra seeks knowledge linked to the Jedi and Remnant.

-0-

The Professor, now known as Ozpin led Ironwood up to his office on the top of Beacon Tower, which overlooked the entire academy.

"It is good to see you, General." he said to him politely

"Please, drop the formalities." Ironwood replied cordially, "It's been too long."

He then noticed Glynda standing nearby, "And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met."