07| Edna & Chewbacca

Aria Blue POV:
—————————

Yesterday I went home to Crew sitting in my living room pissed off.

He yelled at me for at least 10 minutes then he saw the puppy in my arms and he completely forgot about me and tried grabbing Stormy only to have him growl at me.

He really doesn't let anyone pick him up.

I placed him on the ground and Crew started playing with but every time he would try to pet him, Stormy would growl at him or attempt to bite him.

He eventually said 'Vete pal carajo' and me and him watched a couple movies before he got tired and headed home.

Today I've been working on my little mission but I got hungry so I went out to pick up some food. I had bought some for Crew since he usually comes over but he said he was going to go to his job today to make sure everything is well.

More for me I guess.

Opening my door to my apartment, I'm greeted with Stormy running across the room to get his chew toy.

I put all his toys in the bin.

Placing the food on the table by the door, I grab the gun that I have hidden under it and switch on the lights.

In my living sits a man with a black hoodie, black jeans, and black Doc Martins.

Once again, his hood is low on his head.

"You need to grip that gun more tighter if you don't want your shoulder to go flying back." he says.

I have a gun pointed to your head and that's what you say?

"What are you doing in my apartment?" I ask taking I step to the side. "Matter of fact, how the hell do you know where I live? And how did you get in here?"

He shrugs his shoulders as Stormy plops himself down on his lap. "I wanted to see Stormy, I have my ways, and I flew in here. Are you done with the questions?"

After a minute hesitation, I place my gun back under the table and make my way to the kitchen island with the food in my hands.

"How long have you been here?" I ask as I make my way over to the sink to wash my hands.

"I got here 5 minutes before you arrived. Why do you have a list of all the cities in Florence with a quarter of it crossed out? And why have you hacked into the airport systems?"

My hands freeze and I panic for a second before collecting myself and making my way over to him.

Grabbing the papers and my laptop that I had on the coffee table , I begin walking to my room. "You're in my business. Don't do that." I say as I place my things on my bed.

Coming out of my room, I close my door and see him facing me. Raising my eyebrow at him, he shakes his head and goes back to petting Stormy.

"Stormy." he says. "I like it."

"Thanks." I say as I make my way over to the island. Taking the food out of the bag, I look over my shoulder at him. "I bought a extra. Do you want some?"

"Did you poison it?" he asks as he places Stormy on the couch and gets up.

I let out a light laugh. "Just a little bit of rat poisoning. Don't worry."