14| Grumpy Ari

Aria Blue POV:
—————————

I wake up to yelling downstairs.

Not feeling Dante's arm around me, I turn around and peel my eyes open to see that he's not there.

Letting out a groan, I grab my phone and see that it's 5 am.

Who in their right mind is up right now and is fucking yelling??

I'm about to commit murder.

Placing my phone down, I bring my legs off the bed and stand up while Stormy jumps down. We make our way to the door and when I open it, I recognize Dante's voice but there's a feminine voice I don't know.

I quietly make my way down the stairs and to the living room where I hear the voices.

I see some of Dante's men leaning against the walls and when they see me coming, they look away.

Standing in front of me with their back facing me is Dante, Dom, and Matteo but I can't see who they're talking to.

"I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HIM YET ALONE, THIS FUCKING HOUSE!" Dante shouts causing me to loose my patience.

"Dante I swear to the lord him self, what is the reason your yelling woke me up from my slumber?" I ask walking up to them.

Both Dante and Dom snap around but Matteo keeps his glare on whoever else is there.

I'm to pissed off to admire Dante's toned upper body and all has tattoos considering he is shirtless.

"Aria go back to bed." he says walking over to me.

I scoff. "I fucking would if you would stop your yelling."

I hear a female say from behind him. "Who's that? The whore of the week?"

Dom snaps back around and in a voice that will make any man shit themselves, he says "Watch your mouth before I take your head and feed it to her dog."

I try pushing past Dante to see who's there but every step I take, he takes one in front of me. "Go Aria."

"Dante if you don't fucking move her head isn't the only thing Stormy will be eating."

He hangs his head down in defeat and moves to the side. He walks to my side and wraps his heavy arm around my waist protectively and I take in the girl in front of me.

She looks a couple years older then me. She has a bruise on her left eye and a busted lip. Gray eyes from what I can see in her other eye and dirty blonde hair. She has high cheek bones and a small nose. Perfectly carved eyebrows with a sharp jaw. She's taller then me by at least one head and has a baggy shirt a jeans framing her body.

Who the fuck is this?

"Who the fuck are you?" she asks.

I let out a dry laugh. "Supposedly, I'm the whore of the week." I say wrapping my arms around my body due to me feeling self conscious.

Dante grabs my hand that is by his and gives it a reassuring squeeze before drawing random patters on the back of it with his thumb.

She looks at me up and down and a look of disgust takes place on her face. Still looking at me, she says to Dante. "Dante you could do so much better."

I laugh. "I'm sorry I don't get out of bed looking like a doll."

She scowls and takes a step forward but both Matteo and Domenico take one in front of me to shield me from her.