22| I'm in big trouble

Aria Blue POV:
—————————

"Matteo, I'm tired!"

"I heard you the first time and if you couldn't tell, I don't care. Hit me!"

"You're a fucking asshole you know that?"

"Yeah, you reminded me at least ten times today. Im not going to say it again. Hit. Me."

I groan before lazily throwing my fist which he catches and pushes away. "The lazier you get the longer we stay."

I bring my arms up and over my forehead. "We've been at this for 2 hours! Why are you going pushing me all of a sudden?"

"Matteo I'll take it from here." Dante says and I turn to the door and see him leaning against the door frame while looking at us.

How long was he there?

Matteo nods his head and gives me a slight smile before turning around and walking away.

Fuck you bitch.

Walking over to the bench, I grab the towel and wipe my face, neck, and chest before grabbing my water and taking a sip. Dante comes to a stop and his eyes trail up and down my sports bra and leggings before I ask "Why the fuck is he going so hard on me? He pushes me but not as much as he did today."

"He just wants you to be prepared if anything happens." he says as he takes off his blazer and rolls up the sleeves us his dress shirt.

I groan. "Dante I'm tired."

He grabs my water bottle and places it on the bench. "Just thirty minutes then you can go up and shower." He grabs my hands and leads us to the middle of the mat. Getting into my fighting stance, I watch as he smirks while looking me up and down. "You got that down good."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah Matteo would always scold me if I did anything else."

He chuckles before nodding his head. "Hit me." he says and I do. Throwing a right jab, I watch as he catches it and throws it to the side.

I knew that was coming.

We begin circling each other and I watch as he eyes me observantly. Stepping forward, i throw another left jab which he dodges easily.

"Amore if that's all you know I'm going to need to have a talk with Matteo." he says causing me to smirk.

"Baby, I'm just getting started." I say and I watch as a smile takes place on his face.

He loves that name.

I step forward and throw a jab to his stomach when he grabs my hand and brings it around my throat while turning me and and wrapping his arm around my waist.

Bringing me flush against his chest, he leans down and says "What do you do now?"

I smirk while ramming my head back and hitting his jaw while jabbing my elbow into his side causing him to let go of my arm and his grip on my waist slacken to the point where I could slip free.

I walk forward and turn around to see as he wipes his mouth and looks at me with a smirk when he sees the blood on it.

Whoops.

He gets into a fighting stance and we begin circling each other again. I watch his feet as he takes a step forward and sends a blow to my shoulder which I quickly dodge and send one to his ribs.

"You're fast." he says as he steps back.

"And you're holding back."

We continue circling each other, me getting a couple punches in here and there and him getting a couple in as well, before I step forward and throw a right hook to his head which he dodges and sends one to my ribs.