19| The queen

Dante Angelo Romano POV:
————————————————

Walking into my room, I find Aria sleeping in the same exact position she was in before I left. Stormy sees me from his spot by her feet and begins wagging his tail at me.

That dog has gotten big.

Scratching his head, I make my way over to Aria and quietly sit down beside her.

"Amore." I say as I place my hand on her shoulder.

She begins stirring in her sleep then shifts herself so her head is on my lap while the rest of her body is curled up to my side. I let a small smile take place on my face as her hand grabs mine and she brings it to her chest.

Even in her sleep.

"Amore you gotta get up." I say as I use my other hand to brush away the hair from her face.

Yesterday, Matteo and Dom took a shot at the bastard that we took from the raid that went down on Sunday but they didn't get any information out of him. I decided today that I will go down and handle it but I don't want Aria in the house while I do, so Matteo offered to take her to my mom's house that way he could see Aurora and she could be out of the house.

After calling my mom and making sure her other two disgraced children won't be home, I told Matteo that's fine and he wants to leave around 1.

It's 12:20.

Matteo has been different ever since he came back. He's been treating Aria better, making sure she's okay when he hasn't seen her all day, making sure none of the men bother her if she decides walking around the house, and most of all, he's been making sure Viktor won't be able to get his paws on her.

That fucker is still in hiding.

"My love." I say and watch as Aria slowly peels hers eyes open. "Matteo is gonna take you to my moms. You gotta get up because you're leaving in 40."

She groans and moves closer to me, causing her head to lay right on my cock.

Okay then.

"I wanna stay with you." she says as she starts playing with my rings.

I chuckle. "I have work to do baby. I'll be here when you get back."

After much hesitation, she gets up from my lap and rubs the sleep from her eyes.

My eyes roam up and down her body and they darken when I see black lace where my -well now her- hoodie rode up.

"No pants Amore?" I say as I grab her hips and place her on my lap.

She shakes her head and places it on my shoulder. "You already fingered me I don't see the point in hiding it. Plus it's way more comfortable without them."

I chuckle and place my hands under her hoodie and begin playing with the lace of her thong. As her breathing begins to fan my neck, I bring my hand back and slap her ass causing it to jiggle from impact.

I know what else will make it jiggle.

She shrieks and pulls away from me. "Ow motherfucker." she says as she grabs my hands from her ass.

I smirk. "Go get ready before I change my mind and keep you here."

She rolls her eyes and gets off my lap. Placing her feet on the floor, she gets up and her hoodie falls down to her knees.

She looks so cute in my clothes.

She makes her way over to the bathroom and when I hear the shower start, I take out my phone and begin replying to boring ass emails like the business man I am.