21| Title

Dante Angelo Romano POV:
————————————————

I wake up to Aria curled up by my side and my arm wrapped around her bare stomach. She has the blankets brought up to her shoulders and her head is resting on my arm.

I gently push away the strands of hair from her face and stuff my head into her neck when the events of last night come rushing back.

I smirk. She couldn't even walk, just imagine today.

Unfortunately, I have to deal with ignorant ass fuckers so I won't be able to stay home with her.

Although I really want to.

She'll have her friends over and hopefully she will have a good day while I'll be out all day in hopes of finishing everything fast that way I can come back to her.

Placing a kiss right under her ear, I gently lift her head up and place it on a pillow as I pull my arm out and lift myself out of bed.

I walk into the bathroom, brush my teeth and shave before walking out and heading to the closet.

Yesterday was our first time and although it happened because of a argument, I'm glad we did it.

I've been restraining myself around her ever since I found out about her incident and I know she noticed because every damn day she would always tease me to get a reaction.

I kept it in my pants but I wasn't going to allow her to go to bed up-

"Dante." I hear Aria say causing me to quickly walk out of the closet and make my way over to her with my pants still unbuttoned.

"What happened Amore?"

She grabs my arm and pulls me back into bed. Crawling on top of me, she entangles her legs with mines and lays her head on my chest. "It's cold without you."

I chuckle and run my hand under the blanket and down her back. "Do you want me to get you a hoodie?"

She shakes her head. "I want you to stay in bed."

Me too.

"I have to get to work, my love."

She groans and stuffs her face into my neck. "Did you shave?"

I nod my head and place a hand on her waist. Drawing small circles on it, she moves against me then stops and lets out a groan.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking down at her on concern.

"'What's wrong?'" she mimics. "My fucking legs hurt that's what's wrong."

I chuckle and place her on her back. Moving down towards her thighs, I grab one and place it on my lap as I begin massaging it.

She peels her eyes open and looks down at me with a lazy smile. "What do you gotta do today?"

"Their having some problems at the warehouse up here due to both warehouses in Venice and Milan having blown up and I had to move the products from there to here. I'm going to go down there and see what's the problem then me and Matteo have to go to the other mansion to check up on my men and inform them on everything new that's going on."

She looks at me with wide eyes. "You have more men?"

I chuckle and nod my head. Switching her thighs, I begin massaging her other one. "They used to all live here until I decided that I wanted the east wing of the house to be for me and Domenico and for any important guest that I have stay here so I build that house and a quarter of my men went over there."