26| Matter of time

Unknown POV:
—————————

Walking into the abandoned warehouse, I see a tall shadow standing in the middle of the room with both his second in command and a man I don't know  besides him.

"You're late."  the man in the middle says as I come to a stop in front of him.

"Be glad I came."

"Do you have what I asked for?" he asks as he looks be over.

Reaching to my back, I reach under my sweatshirt when both his men tense up and their hands fly to their guns.

"No need boys." I say as I pull out a file from my back.

Handing it over to him, I keep my grasps on it as he takes hold of it. "You keep your end of the deal." I say the warning all to evident in my voice.

A ignorant smirk takes place on his face. "Don't worry, I'll make sure it all goes out the way you want it and some more." he says and that's when I let go of the file.

He opens it and runs the information into his brain before nodding his head and handing it to his second in command.

"I hope that information is valid. For your sake." he says as he turns back to me.

I roll my eyes. "That's the way to the family safe house and with the attack you pulled earlier, I'm sure he's already on his way to her."

He nods his head and steps back into the shadows. "I'll take it from here."

Turning around, I make my way back out of the warehouse and down the street to where I asked my Uber to stay.

It's only a matter of time now.

—————————————————————————————————
Who the fuck?

Any thoughts on chapter 26?

Love you all!!