Chapter 8: till death? no way!

Cara's POV

After we ate Blake insist that we should sleep in the same bed or else he will ugly cry. Can you imagine him ugly crying? That will be unsightful to witness.

I don't believe his threat but what the hell. It's not like we are doing unholy things on that bed and I am not ready for that.

We will just sleep. Nothing else.

Blake told me he will build another walk in closet just for me so for the mean time we will share his.

I hang and fold my handful of clothes and it looks pathetic when you compare it to his.

I scan around Blake's walk in closet and the first question comes to my mind is how many black shirts a man can have?

He has a whole closet space dedicated for his black shirt. Not printed just plain black shirt.

I change to my sleeping shorts and grab one of his black shirt. It drowns me. It reached past my knees.
His shirt is so comfy so I don't think I'll return it back.

Maybe we can combine our closets so I can have unlimited access to his shirts and hoodie.

I walk back to his massive bedroom. The wall is a combination of Dark blue and black. A customize bed was place in the middle of the room. Blake has no TV inside his room because according to him he'll not sleep at all if he has one.

It's fine because I think I watch a tv or movie roughly 10 to 12 years ago so I have no idea what shows are available.

I stand beside his bed as I wait for him. I heard the other door opened and Blake clad only in his boxers steps out.

I am drooling. I am a virgin in every sense of the word but I can appreciate the ripped and drool worthy physique of Blake.

I am a virgin not blind.

Blake saw me gawking at him and said "Do you want to take a picture sweetheart? It will last longer."

I shrug my shoulders and grab his Samsung s21 ultra on his side table and opened it. He has no password. It is very rare for a man to have no password on his phone.

I open the camera and take a picture of his godly body. Blake being Blake posed for the camera. He poses like a body bulider would in one picture then he is goofy on the next one.

"Sweetheart focus on my abs and muscles. It needs a little appreciation."

So I did. I am not complaining at all.
I take several pictures and stops when I can feel that the room became hot. Is the AC not working?

Blake grab his phone and check the pics I've taken.

We sat down on the bed and Blake comments on every picture I've taken.
"This one my abs is blurred. Delete."

Then he scan some more. "Oh oh. This one is gold. I love it. Save!"

It took him 15 minutes to review all his picture. I am now doubting my decision to marry him.

When he decides to recheck again because as he said he might miss something. I complained already.
"Can we please rest already? You can stare at your pictures again tomorrow."

Blake pouts and reluctantly lie on the left side so that leaves me on the right side.

I look at the ceiling and ask "When do you want to get married?"

"Hmm this coming saturday so Sunday we can spend our time together."

"But it is already friday tomorrow. We need to arrange different document before we got married."