Chapter 28: Diamonds

Cara's POV

"The Queen is coming."

As soon as the suit clad giant beside me uttered those words 2 Black SUV can be seen from a distance.

The first SUV parked on the side while the last SUV parked in front of us.
James went out first then he turns around and held out his hand on the person still inside the car. I assume it is Ella. A guard immediately stand on the side of the door to hold it.

A dainty hand hold James hand. James immediately place his other hand on Ella's head to prevent her on banging her head on the door frame. I assume it happens before that's why he's being careful.

Shit. If all guys act like Blake and James no woman will complain. I can't say for other women but most of us will die just to be treated like we deserve. Am I right?

She's wearing a black leggings, black flats, Black eyeglasses and a big shirt that I assume was James. She small but taller than me. She petite and look fragile.

I don't know how James knew that she will jump from the car because he already brace himself. Even the guard beside them became alert in case James will topple over.

A radiant smile immediately paints on Ella's face and shouts "Blakey!"

To James protest Ella launch herself to Blake's arms.
"I miss you princess!"

"I miss you to Blakey! You should visit me more often!" Ella cutely scolded Blake.

"I know I know. I am just swamped at work but promise next month I'll visit you weekly."

"Pinky promise?" Ella hopefully ask and raise her right pinky finger.

Blake intertwined his large pinky finger to Ella's small one.

"I promise." Blake said.

They're so fucking cute. I saw that all their guards attention switch to Ella every few seconds. Blake's right Ella's oblivious to everything.

Ella turns her attention to me and smiles brightly.

"Cara! I miss you also'' she proceeds to hug me.

She missed me? This is even the first time we meet. How can she miss me?

"Aw.. Ella! I miss you too! Come in! Breakfast is ready. I hope you're hungry." I replied back.

I guide them inside our house. As we pass the foyer we saw Ella looks up at the chandeliers.

"Shit." I heard Blake mutter.

I look back and raise my brow at Blake.

"I forgot to change the chandelier to Diamonds. Fuck." Blake said.

I hear James snicker. Diamonds?
I look at James for explanation and he quietly said that Ella prefers diamond chandeliers because it sparkles more.

That's insane. I don't think Ella in a million years suggested to James to change his chandeliers. I bet his ass that he just assumes that Ella prefers Diamond chandeliers to freaking Swarovski crystals.

"Cara My Ella is always hungry."
James  suddenly said loudly.

Ella slaps James arm and said "No I am not!"

"Don't be shy Ella. Blake is just the same." I replied.

"Hey! No I am not! " Blake exclaimed behind me.

I side glanced Ella saying "see?"

Since James said that Ella loves food we prepare a lot of food.