Chapter 25: Sissy

Blake's POV

I am so nervous.

So fucking terrified.

I wear my black pants and black shirt.
I partnered it with my black sneakers.

For the first time in my life I did not eat any snacks this afternoon because I am so jittery.

I don't even think I can eat anything tonight. Cara was still at the company. She refuse to accompany me because she wants me to bond my sister first.

James estate was 30 minutes away from mine because that fucker value his privacy so much that he bought a 20 acre land just to hide. If that attitude doesn't scream I am a psycopath. I don't know what is.

I know I reached James estate when I saw a 20 foot wall. This wall surrounds James property.

An elegant and big gates welcomed me.

Two armed guards went out. I know 2 of their hidden camera was focusing on my whole car.

The door automatically opens. As I pass through James guard I bring down my window and saluted them.

I cruise a very long drive way. On the sides there was a garden that was immaculately maintained by James staff.

I came here a few months ago and there are flowers spreads out on James property but now only shrubs and trees can be seen. What happened? Where are the fresh flowers?

James house was grand and elegant. It was massive. I don't want to imagine how many staff does he have to maintain this whole estate.

I parked my car in front of the fountain. I gave my key to one of James guard so he can park it to wherever they park James visitors car.

Alfred was waiting up front wearing his impeccable suit.

"Good evening Master Bradford."

I roll my eyes and pat Alfred's shoulder and said "no formalities Alfred. Just call me Blake."

Alfred only smiles. This man is so formal. Even after working for James for I think 7 years he still calls him Mr. Rosen-Hower.

Alfred guides me to James formal living room. Massive chandelier was spread out in James ceiling.

Wait. I think James changes his chandeliers. It is much more brighter and the sparkle reflects on the whole house.

"Alfred did James change his chandelier?

Alfred looks up and nodded. "Mr. Rosen -Hower replaced all of our chandelier with diamond ones."

Diamond chandelier? What the hell?

"Why?"

"Miss Hernandez ask him before if his chandeliers was made out of diamonds and at that time it was made of Swarovski crystals. That same night Mr. Rosen-Hower immediately switch all his chandelier to diamonds to impress Miss Hernandez."
Alfred fondly tells me.

"Alfred fondly tells me

He is fucking whipped. Well I mean I understood him because if Cara wants a fucking diamond chandelier I'll buy a ton in a heartbeat.

"You're early."
I look up and saw James coming down from the stairs.

"Yup. I don't want to be late."

"Sit down Blake. Ella's still not ready."

I sat down and James sat down in front of me.

"Are you ready to meet her?" James ask.

"No. I don't think I'll be ready. What would you tell to your long lost sister that you didn't even know exist?"

"Starting with Hello is a good start." James sarcastically replied.

"Wow James so fucking helpful."

James shrugged his shoulders.

James looks up and glance at his watch.
"She's taking a long time. Wait I'll see what holding her up."

James went back to my sister.

After a few minutes a dainty small woman went down with James.

She is small but taller than Cara.
She has a thick brown hair. Small button nose, a thick black eye glasses, she has hazel eyes and plump pink lips.
She is very petite.

This is my sister. She is beautiful.
I can tell that she is shy and awkward. She is plastered on James body. I can tell James is enjoying every moment. What a pervert.

"Blake this is Ella your sister."

"Hello." I greeted her.

"Hi." Ella greets back. I am correct she's very shy.

We sat on the couch. To my sister's chagrin James told me that my sister is shy and awkward. Ella elbows James. I was ready for James to get angry but this fool just smile at Ella.

What the fuck? James smiled? Is he possessed?

I explained to Ella that I did not know anything about her. I apologized that I didn't even search for her.

To my shock Ella stand up and sat beside me she holds my hand and she explained that it was not my fault. She even said that she was happy learning that I am her big brother and she wants us to create memories.

I was so touched and in awe. I never met a person like her. I hug Ella tightly. I release her eventually because I can feel that she is having a hard time breathing on how tight I am hugging her.

Ella started to tease James that I will beat up James if he upsets her. I agreed. I even told her I'll recruit Cara to beat up James but I can't tell Ella that I might get beat up not the other way around.
It was obvious that James did not tell Ella about how lethal he is.

Ella told James that she'll move in with me because I am richer than James. Again, I can't tell her that James was much more richer but James panics and promised Ella that he will work hard to buy everything she desires which made Ella laugh.

We ate dinner and I realize that we both love to eat.
Man Ella can eat. James serves and slice the food of Ella before giving it to her.
Good. I am happy that he was treating her like a queen.

We talk about everything under the sun. I realize that Ella is really innocent. It is facinating to know that she is really not familiar with technology. She survives highschool by passing all her reports by hand writing and her teacher accepts it.

My heart aches when she told me that she works early to save money. She mentioned about the old man that helped her. James mentioned that the old man already passed a few years ago. James decided not to tell her. James gave the family of the old man a million dollars to thank them for treating Ella like a family.

Ella lastly mentioned that she has a roommate before named Scar but she decided to left her because she said Scar was a little bit judgemental. James mentioned that Scar her ex friend is in rehab right now. James doesn't think that Scar will contact Ella due to shame.

I mean she can try to contact Ella but she'll pass through me first before talking to my baby sis.

Unfortunately I need to go home. I can see that Ella was upset that I'll go home. She was looking at James begging with her eyes to stop me from leaving. James face was so funny. He looks torn.
In the end I promise Ella that we will meet again and I told her she can visit me anytime in my office.

I hug ella one more time and go home.

As I drive back to my house I realize that I failed 2 person. Ella and Cara.
Ella is an inspiring person. A little bit childish and innocent but it adds to her charm. Her circumstances made her like that. I am so happy that she survives that life without putting anyone down.

I promise to myself that I'll not fail them again. I'll do my everything to protect them.

I have another person to love. I can say that I am now complete.