Chapter 12: Moody

Cara's POV

I wake up one hour earlier than normal because I need to go to the office to set up another surprise for Mr.Rodriguez.

The guards were surprised when the front door was suddenly opened. I sheepishly smiled at them and request for them to bring me to the company.

We arrive at the company just before 5am.

Sinedy, Ashwan, Nilo and baby Jeezus are waiting for me at Rodriguez floor.
"Are you ready?"
I ask. They all nodded.

Baby Jeezus and Nilo strategically bugged his whole floor whereas Sinedy, Ashwan and I placed a conspicuous letter that was written using a special ink that will fade immediately if touched, expose to direct sunlight etc. Even if the ink did not fade he'll not know it's us. Jeezus is good at forging. He can replicate anyones handwriting flawlessly.

Ashwan insert a program to Rodriguez computer to trace all it's activity and will notify us everytime he used it for everything.

When we are sure that all are in place I raised a thumbs up sign in one of the camera and we left his floor.

"All footage are deleted and replaced." Nilo informed me as we go down the maintenance floor.

"Ok. Goodjob guys. Let's see what will happen."

We get back to our original post and pretend that we just arrive from work.

At 8 am Blake arrived and he saw me as usual talking to Maria and Jane. He doesn't know that we already start the next phase of our plan. He told me that he doesn't want to be informed. He wants to be entertained.

He gave me a lingering stare that elicit shivers through my spine. I look up to see if I am under an airvent but I am not. Why did I got chills?

At lunch time I receive his massive order for lunch. My husband ate as if like we are starving him for weeks.

My arms are aching as soon as I reach his office. Since there is no one around I shouted.

"Blake! Open you freaking door!"

Blake opened his door with a scowl on his face ready to kill whoever was outside his door shouting his name. When he saw me. He immediately smiled sheepishly and grab the 4 bags that I am holding.

I don't know if it is intentional or not but he closed the door in front of my face.

As soon as he secured his food he forgot his wife outside his office.
What do I expect? I roll my eyes.

I opened his door and saw him carefully laying out is precious food. Today it is italian.

He got 2 different pasta, 2 basket of garlic bread, 2 freaking large Pizza and 2 liters of unknown drink.

"Do you need me to move the table near your desk?" I ask sarcastically.

His eyes brighten and nodded. He clearly did not hear the sarcasm dripping on my tone.

I sigh and proceeds to push the small coffee table that I am referring.

He did not even help me. He is still arranging his food.

He brings out his phone and took a picture of his meal.
I don't understand why people do that.
The food is serve so eat it not take a picture every angle until it becomes cold.

I sat beside him. To Blake's credit he serve the food to me first. He smiled when he saw that I liked the food that he ordered.

"Good?" He ask.