Chapter 26: Big brother

Blake's POV

I went home with a light heart last night.

I was surprise when I saw Cara waiting for me. She was reading one of my books on our bed. She was reading Colleen Hoover's Ugly love.

First How did she find that copy? I know I placed it at the back of my library.

Second Cara knows how to read?
Just joking don't tell her I said that. She'll divorce me.

I never thought Cara reads romance. I thought she is more of an Art of war kind of person. I did not say that she is violent. That's just your imagination.

She closes the book as soon as she heard me enter our room.

She puts down the book and walk towards me.

"What happened?"

I just stare at Cara trying to hold back my tears. It is not manly to cry but I can't help it. If James learned that I cried I'll never hear the end of it.

I pull Cara into a hug.
I easily lift her so I can bury my face on the crook of her neck.
Cara automatically wrap her legs and arms around me.

I slowly walk and sit on the bed.

"Hey Blake what happened? Is it bad?"

I shake my head.

"Then why are you acting like this?"
She forcefully remove my head on her neck which is so fucking rude."

She was surprise to see that I am crying. Cara wipes all the tears that keeps falling from my tantalizing eyes.

"Why are you crying." Cara ask worriedly.

I sniff first before answering her. I don't want to suddenly activate my snot factory while telling her what happened and why am I acting like a hormonal teenager.

"The meeting went great. Ella was so lovely Cara. You should meet her. I am ju-Just overwhelmed. I can't believe that I have another person to love and cherish besides you, Charlie and James. My heart was so full. Ella even forgave me. I am so lucky to have a sister like her."

I can't stop my tears. Before I was so jealous with other people because they have a siblings. I beg  my parents to adopt another but they refuse. Every night I earnestly pray to God for another sibling but no answer.

I tried befriending our staff's children when I was young but they are afraid of my parents so they ignore me. I found Cara and I was so happy that I gain a friend but she left me without any warning.

For a long time I became contented with myself then I met James. Even if I annoy him everyday he never left me. Yes he curse or shouts at me but that is our love language. We curse and shout at each other.

After several years my wish was granted. I gain a sibling. God heard my prayers after all. I really should donate to the nearby church or any charity.

Once my eyes was cleared from tears I saw Cara crying.
Now it was my turn to wipe her tears.

"Why are you crying? You look so ugly!" I exclaimed.

Cara hit me in the shoulder but she laughs. Cara lift my shirt. She used it wipe her tears and snots.

"Eew Cara! What the hell?" I carefully remove my shirt. I don't want he snits ti touch ny skin. That will be gross.
I crumple my shirt and wipe Cara's face with it roughly.

"Now I am not wearing shirt and my belly button was expose. If I got sick Cara I'm blaming you."

Cara roll her eyes and slap my pecs.

So violent, I told you Art of war suits her.

"Freshen up Blake then sleep. I know that you are tired."

"I am more hungry than tired." I mumble while stripping my clothes one by one.

"Excuse me sir there is a bathroom for a reason." Cara exclaimed.

I turn around and remove my boxers shamelessly in front of Cara.

"You've already seen everything. I have nothing to hide." I shrug my shoulders. Cara squealed when I throw my boxers at her.

I whistle well I tried to whistle while going to the bathroom but I just sound like I am having asthma attack

I finish taking a shower. I snag 2 hershey's bar on my secret stash inside the bathroom. I don't want to die of hunger in the middle of the night. I wear another clean boxers and went back to our room.

Cara was now lying on the bed waiting for me.
Since my hand was big Cara did not see that I am hiding a chocolate bar.

Once I was settled on the bed Cara turns off the light.

I lie on my side and discretely and silently open my chocolate. I wince everytime the wrapper makes a noise.

I wasn in the middle of eating my last bar when I heard Cara murmured.

"Brush your teeth again Blake after eating your chocolate."

Damn it!

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

I am at the office as usual. Where would I be? Jane was telling me my schedule when my phone started ringing.

James Calling

Huh. Why is he calling?

"Hello BFF." I greets once I answered the phone.

"Blakey?" Blakey? Like Tinky winky in Teletubbies?

"Who's this?" I check my caller ID and it is James number.

"Ella."  She meekly replied.
Once I realize that it was my baby sister Ella I smiled so hard I swear I look like Pennywise. Jesus Christ even Jane looked terrified.

"Hey baby sis! Do you want anything?"

"No I- I just miss you. Gideon is in a meeting. I have no one to talk too because my friends are busy. I ask Scott to call you using Gideon's phone." Ella explained

Aw she misses me? Shit I think my heart skips a beat.

"Wait you let another person use James phone? He has no problem with that?"

"No. He doesn't mind. You know what's cool Blakey? Gideon's phone opens like magic whenever I stare at it. Isn't amazing?"
Ella gushed.

Probably face recognition. I am surprise that James let Ella use his phone. I mean it's Ella. Ella can steal all James money and that fool will even ask her "Do you want to take more love?"

I heard him call her "love"

I got goosebumps all over my body.

"Wow that's cool Ella. When will James finish his meeting? Maybe we can meet up."

"I don't know he said 'I'll finish this flipping meeting love in a jiffy' Gideon says a lot of bad words Blakey."

"Well don't repeat the bad words that he said okay. Tell James about my invitation about dinner okay?"

I did not hear an answer but I heard a rustling on the other line.

"Oh I am sorry I gave you a thumbs up but I forgot it is not that video thingy so you'll not see it." Ella giggled.

"I'll tell Gideon. And Blakey?"

"Yes princess?"

"Who's James?"

I laugh out loud I even shocks Jane.
Shit Ella's so fucking cute!