Chapter 13: Capital B

Blake's POV

I am reviewing one of the many contracts other company wants me to sign when my office door was callously opened by Rodriguez.

I slam the paper on my desk with a loud bang. One thing I don't tolerate is disrespect even if it is coming from a 50 plus year old Balding man!

"I am sorry for barging in here Sir."

He hurriedly run in front of my desk.

"I found a letter on my desk and it is threathening me."

He hands me the letter.

Mr. Rodriguez don't be too complacent. Misfortunes will come your way if you don't set your ways right.

Creative.

I give the letter back to him.
"Trace the handwriting. Let's see if we will find the culprit." I suggested.

He nodded immediately and runs to I don't know where.

I sigh and continue reading the contract. I need to concentrate. It is easy to say that you know english but if they insert those business shit terms then it is another ball league.

Another person barged in again and this time it is Cara.
I smiled and drop whatever I am doing immediately.

"Hi sweetheart."  I greeted sweetly.

Cara ignores me while she closed and locked the door.

She walk towards me and unexpectedly slump on my lap. She hugged my waist tightly and burry her face to my chest.

I look at her worriedly.

I cup her soft and squishy face and boop her nose.

"What happened sweetheart?" I ask softly.

"Just hug me please." She murmured.

So I did.

Work forgotten. My only priority is here on my arms.

My Cara.

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

A few hours ago

Cara's POV

After I ate my breakfast at the cafeteria I went down to the maintenance floor.

I saw the bulletin board where our area was supposed to be posted.
I glance at the paper expecting my area is still the top floor but I was shocked when I am assigned to another floor on top of cleaning the floor of Blake. So I am in charge of two floors.

I am assigned at the Marketing floor. I was suppose to clean the office of the department head which I heard from the gossip of other employees that she is a capital B.

I mean I will not believe it until I see if it is true.

So I reluctantly went down to my assigned floor first Blake can wait. As if he will complain.

I arrive at the Marketing floor and reluctantly drag my cart at the office of the head department which is Miss Jean  Davis.