Chapter 37 Never. Ever

Time skips will be abundant in this chapter.

Cara's POV

Ever since I was diagnosed with PCO my whole life changed. I join Blake with his daily work out now.

I don't exercise like Blake. I'll fucking die if I did. Blake is a different person when he's working out. He's a monster inside the gym.

While I was stretching, Blake was already running on the treadmill like the goons of Satan was running after him. I am not surprise that he frequently change his treadmill because he always  break it.

I run 30 minutes on the treadmill. I have  a 1 hour Zumba after. Everyday at 5 in the morning Blake and I will wake up. We'll sleep for 2 hours then go to work.

There's one morning that Blake was really not waking up you know why? This man consumes a whole chocolate cake in one sitting.

So he's hyperactive the whole night. He keeps on running around the house like a dumbass.

One of team CARAmel even offered to shoot Blake with a tranquilizer but I regretfully decline.

Blake finally crashed at 2 in the morning. I tried waking him up but he just snuggles more to his pillow.

He woke up in the afternoon, bleary eyed. He did not even remember running up and down the staircase repeatedly.

Blake in sugar rush is like a crazy drunk man. Thank God Blake didn't drink alcohol. If he did I swear I'l find him swimming in a ditch.

I loose 20 pounds. I know not much. Dr. Bryant warned me that it will be hard to loose weight and she's right.

I follow everything she said. I cut back on everything. Blake's happy to eat the rest of our food. I have multiple injections to boost my chances of getting pregnant.

Ella even cutely apologize whenever I saw her eating chips or any desserts. She's really a sweetheart. James is so lucky.

1 year became 2 years then turns 5 years.

Every passing year I am loosing hope that I'll have a child of my own.

We just came back from the hospital. Ella just gave birth to Greyson. I was shocked when they told us that they use Blake's name as a middle name.

Blake wailed inside the hospital room to the point that I was forced to drag him out of the room because he was disturbing baby Grey's sleep.

I prayed that Grey will not be the same as his uncle. It will be the end of the world.

I was amazed on how stupid Blake and James became in front of a woman in labor.

The whole car ride I am berating Blake.

"Who the fuck leaves the woman in labor at the house Blake?!"

"I am sorry Amore! James was panicking so I panicked also." Blake whined.

"Now I know why you're bestfriends with James. You both are like the rich version of Dumb and Dumber."

"I already said I'm sorry!"

"Whatever."

Everyday, I went to Ella to assist her in taking care of Grey. She refuse to have a in house nanny to help her. I admire Ella because she was very hands on.

Ella's mainly taking care of the baby in the morning while James in charge at night.

I misjudged James. I thought he will be like any other man that leaves his wife by herself to take care of their newborn.