Chapter 31: Lots of Love, Cara

Cara's POV

I file for a paid leave for a month.
It was approved immediately.
Perks of being the owner of the owner.

Day 1 of my mission of being "visible" in the company.

I ask Blake to hire a make up artist to change my appearance even if I did not wear my oversized sunglasses.

Palermo, that's his name is the most adorable make up artist I have ever encountered in my life which means he is the only one I know.

He is a ball of sunshine. If he's not for batting on the same team I'll hit on him.

"Oh my my Mrs. Bradford! You're so beautiful! I swear on my dirty vodka Martini that no one will recognize you."

He place highlight on my brown hair. It almost look golden. Blake begged to not cut my hair so I didn't. Palermo gave my eyes the smokey something shit. Instead of bold red lips he uses coral pink shade of lipstick to make it look natural as Palermo said.

He place the pearl headband that Blake bought for me. I wear my blue romper with my black Gucci clutch partnered with pearl colored strappy heels.

 I wear my blue romper with my black Gucci clutch partnered with pearl colored strappy heels

Blake has only 4 cars which is odd for a billionaire.

His Tesla, Bentley, the mercedes that I always use and the Rolls Royce SUV.

I Chose the SUV today. Blake knows I'll be arriving today but he doesn't know what time.

Once I arrive at the office one of the guards outside recognize the car. They immediately open my side. I thank them softly and and slowly went out of the car.

Securing my clutch on my shoulder I confidently strut towards the company.

I chose the perfect time because some of the employees are coming back from their lunch brake.

Literally everyone of them are gaping at me. I feel beautiful right now with a hint of insecurity. It takes a guts for a plus size woman like me to wear something like this.

Yes I have a cellulites, stretch marks on my knees, belly and arms. Who the fuck cares. Those are all normal.

I go straight to Blake's private elevator and scan my finger to bring me to Blake's floor.

Once I arrive at the top floor I smile at a gaping Maria and went to Jane who was oblivious to my presence.

I stop in front of Janes desk and clear my throat.

Jane slowly looks up and once she recognize me she stands up immediately.

"M-Mrs. Bradford!"

"Jane." I greets her sweetly.

"Is my husband busy?" I ask.

"Uhmm. Yes ma'am he has a meeting right now." I know. Blake told me.