Chapter 24 Board meeting

Cara's POV

Shit.

Shit.

It's D-Day!

I read all the things that I can put my hands on about our company. I don't want to look dumb in front of those stuck up board members.

Blake assures me that I'll not be questioned but I still insist to know everything.

I apply my red lipstick to complete my look. I chose a dark blue dress partnered with strappy heels and my dark blue birkin.

 I chose a dark blue dress partnered with strappy heels and my dark blue birkin

I slowly went down our grand staircase. I don't want to break any bone while decending this stairs. Blake looked up when he heard the clacking of my heels.

I saw Blake grin when I am near him.

Blake grab my right hand and kissed it.

"You're so breathtaking Amore."

"Thank you Honey." I smile.

"Let's go and blow all the mind of my board members. They'll not know what hit them."

Blake guide me out of the house. We use one of his Rolls Royce because he said it is appropriate in this event.

 We use one of his Rolls Royce because he said it is appropriate in this event

This car is sexy. I should juat really divorce Blake and get this car.

"No you can't divorce me for this car Cara." Blake said sternly.
Damn it.

Blake opened the door for me and leanrned that Carter is our designated driver.

The whole ride Blake was just holding my hand and he sometimes kiss it.

When we arrive at the company Carter hurriedly open Blake's door. Through the heavily tinted window I can see that some people are looking at my husband.

Blake opened my door and guide me out of the car. I give Blake my bag so I can go out of the car gracefully.

Blake wrapped his bulky arms on my plump waist. This doofus even squish it.
The other night Blake begged me to not loose weight because he likes to squish my belly, arms and legs fat. It's not like I have a plan to loose weight. I am lucky that Blake likes my body as it is.