Chapter 1: Pretty eyes

Cara's POV

Age: 6 years old.

Mommy told me I need to go to school to learn but I told her I don't want too. I reason out that watching Teletubbies and Barney everyday is enough and they teach me ABC's too!

So here I am sulking at the school. I don't even understand what Miss Anderson is telling us. If I stayed at home I had already finish 2 episodes of sesame's street.

I wish recess is near.

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

I am waiting for my mommy at the playground but there are 3 boys that are coming towards me. I call them the three stupid. Don't tell mom I know that word.

"You dumdum!" Stupid 1 shouted.

The other one pulled on my pig tails. It hurts but I'll not cry. I am a brave girl.

"Ouch! Pull your own hair not mine!"
I shouted at them.

"Your mommy is still not here to fetch you because she doesn't love you!" Stupid 3 taunted.

"My mommy loves me! Maybe yours doesn't love you because she gave birth to an ugly child like you!" I shouted back.

Stupid two suddenly push me so I fell on my butt. Owie. Great my only dress has dirt now.

"You!" I heard someone shouted.

The three stupid look to where the voice was heard.

"Leave her alone!"

They all suddenly runaway. What is happening?

A figure stand in front of me and he offered his hand.

I timidly accepted his offer and stand up slowly.

I stare at the boy in front of me and he has those hair that can't decide if it is blonde or brown. I am taller than him. He has a straight nose that I can only see on those actors on TV  and his eyes are different one is hazel and the other one is green.

He is beautiful.

Pretty eyes.

But he still has cooties.

"Are you okay?" He ask.

I am still dazedly staring at his eyes. It's really beautiful.

He waved his hand in front of my face and said.

"Helooooo! Can you hear me?"

I squint my eyes and look at this boy again.

I glare at him and said. "Of course I can hear you my hearing is just fine!"

"Good because you are just staring into space."

I am not staring into space like he said. I am just caught off guard with his eyes.

"Since you are okay I am leaving."

He turns around and when he was 10 steps away from me I run towards him and shouted.

"Hey!!"

He looks back and stop.

"What is your name?" I ask while panting.

"Blake and you are?"

"Cara."

"Nice to meet you Cara." He lifted his fist and I bump it and said "Nice to meet you Blake!" I grin at him Gap tooth and all.

"Bye!" He shouted.
He turns around and leave me standing in the middle of the playground.

"Cara!Honey!" I heard the voice of my mommy.