Chapter 29: Chainsaw almost Massacre

Part 2 of the sleepover

Blake's POV

I was startled awake when a heavy pillow was violently thrown at me.

"Wha-?"

I was shock when James cover my mouth with his hand.

James suddenly drag my gorgeous body on the other side of the room.
The only thought that was repeatedly running through my mind was,

This is it. James already got fed up and he's gonna kill me.

At some point James stops dragging me. When James slowly uncover my mouth I started to beg for my life.

"James buddy, look if I offended you in anyways I am sorry. Please don't kill me. Many women will cry if they'll not see my drop dead gorgeous body on a daily basis."

"What the fuck are you saying Blake? Drop dead gorgeous body? Where? I don't see it."

I pout at him. He can't even support me on my last hours on earth.

"If you badly want me to kill you. I'll be happy to comply. Do you want it now?"

I was horrified when James pulled out a  gun. Where did he even hide that?

"I swear James. You really should stop your habit keeping things on your ass. It's unsanitary."

"Fuck you."

James magically hide the gun.
James can include being a magician on his resume because he can make a person appear and dissapear permanently without a trace.

God forbid I might be one of them.

"If you're not planning to kill me then why did you drag me across the room in the middle of the night?"

James glare at me and points where Cara was sleeping.

I was starting to ask James again when my Amore starts to let out an ear shattering snore.

I wince when James glare was transfered to me.

"Fix that Blake. I know that Ella is a heavy sleeper but fuck Blake even my guards entered this room three times because they thought we are doing a sequel in Chainsaw massacre movie!"

Cara let out another ear piercing snore that makes you worry if she is dying or she just have a car engine hidden on her throat.

"I'll try." I sigh.

I slowly walks back to the bed and elevates Cara'a head to 2 pillow and position Cara on her side.

I made sure that before sleeping again that Cara will not snore again.

I sigh in relief when after 10 minutes Cara did not snore.

Damn you Cara. We almost lost our life because of your snore.

The next time I woke up it was almost 10am. Cara's nowhere to be found.

I saw James styling my sister's hair. I am already reaching for my phone to take a picture but one of James guard figure out what I am planning and he just casually lift his suit Jacket and shows me his gun on his side.

Damn it. Why does James guard are all overprotective assholes? Do they even know how to have fun? I bet They must be fun at parties.

I was startled when Ella suddenly exclaimed "Blakey! Your awake!"

Ella runs to my side and kiss my cheeks and hugs me.

"Love! I am not done braiding your hair!" James calmly said to Ella but his eyes saying the opposite.

"Princess you should go back to James so he can finish styling your hair or he might kill-"

"Kill?" Ella innocently ask.

Shit.

"Kill? Did I say kill? You just misheard me. What I meant princess was finish your hair so that we can eat our brunch faster."

"Oh. Owkie!" Ella grins and skips back to James.

I bat out of the room before James really kill me bestfriend or not.

I freshen up and go down to the dining area.
I saw the 3 of them already sitting on their chairs waiting for me.

Our brunch was uneventful but when James told Ella that they need to go home I witness how much James really change for my sister.
That fucker really fell for Ella.

I know James. He  doesn't need to tell you verbally that he loves you. He can show it through his actions.

James crouch in front of an upset Ella.
"Love look at me please." James said softly.

When Ella refuse I thought James will get mad but no. James fucking smiled and touch Ella's cheek and caress it

"Love, I know you want to spend more time with your brother but we have work tomorrow. I promise we will go back again next week or you can visit him anytime you want. Right Blake?"

Ella looks at me tearfully. "Yes princess. You can visit me anytime okay?"

Ella nodded and hugged James.

James easily carries Ella on his arms. He walk towards us and stop.

"Bye Blakey and Cara see you next week."

"Bye Ella." Cara side hugged Ella and kiss her cheeks.

When it was my turn James walked out.

Rude.

I swear if the time comes that James wants my blessing to marry Ella. I'll not give it no matter how hard he beg.

Wait. Will he even ask me?

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Back at the office

"Mr. Bradford. Mr. Ford is on line 3."

I press 3.

"Mr. Bradford goodmorning."
He said formally.

"Goodmorning Mr. Ford. What can I help you with? I know that my team already sent the contract to your office."

"Yes! Yes! As usual your team is always efficient. I called because I heard from the grapevine that you are already married! You did not even invite me to your wedding! "

Shit.

"I am sorry sir. My wedding was held privately because my wife preffer it that way. Only a few people attend it "

Try 3 people including the judge.

"Oh how unfortunate. Well I am expecting that you'll show your mysterious wife in our next corporate party next month?"

"I'll try Mr. Ford. Have a good day."

I end the call before Ford demand again.

Fuck. I can't skip this party. Only James can because he is well James and he was also known to be a recluse. I on the other hand attend this things to keep my image.

I need to tell Cara that her secret will be out earlier than we thought because it was my time to host the party.

This party needs to be elegant. I will not settle for less.

I lift my phone and ask Jane to enter my office.

Before even Jane opened her mouth I said

"I need you to organize a party next month. I need your proposals at the end of this week. This party needs to be tasteful and elagant because my wife will be presented to this party-"

Before I finish my sentece I heard a crashing sound.

Behind Jane, Cara was wide eyed and in shock. All her things are scattered on the floor. She clearly heard what I said about the party.

Whoops.