Caught Red Handed

Hey guys. I suddenly lost a lot of reads and it's really discouraging me. If you have anything to suggest by all means I'm open for them. You guys have helped me write this in the most indirect way, but without you guys it wouldn't be what it is. I hope this is still enjoyable for you all.

On a side not, this fanfiction will be coming to an end not right now and not soon, but not too far off. Ideas will be expressed later, but is there any specific fan fiction you guys would be interested in? Like another Gaskarth or a Way or Carlile or a Fuentes. I already have an idea of who I want, but I would like to hear from you guys!

I wake up.

Unfortunately.

I don't remember falling asleep, or even trying to sleep. I don't remember closing my eyes. My heart skips a beat when I remember the last few things that had happened before I passed out. I lurch forward and open my legs, examining myself for any bruises. I sigh in relief. I look at the rest of me, feeling an even larger wave of relief hit when I see that nothing new is carved into my skin.

I take this time to examine the previous marks on me. I have scrapes along my stomach, thighs and breasts, but that is my own fault. That occurred when I had reached for the tool box. They're only flesh wounds. Just scrapes. I don't worry about those marks. Although I can't see my face, I feel the need to examine that as well. Lightly, I drag my finger along my chapped lips, feeling a small nick, which is probably only there due to my consistent nervous lip biting in my sleep. I've done that for years, but here, it's obviously exceeded its normal level.

Along the right side of my head is a decent sized scab. It isn't damp. It's just dry. I pull my fingers away before I'm tempted to peel off the imperfection. Along the side of my cheek is a line of dried blood. I can feel it diminish as it reaches my mid cheek. I drag my fingers to my nose where he had punched me earlier. Blood surrounds the bottom of my nose and I feel that it's swollen. Suddenly I become away of the throbbing pain it has. I pull my hand away and lay down on the mattress.

I look around the room for a door or a window even though I know that there are none. I had a hope that maybe I had just over looked it since I'd been such a mess. To no avail, the only escape would be the door that he uses to get down here. I close my eyes and listen for his footsteps. I hear him still stomping around in his fit like a small child. It will have to be at night, but I can't tell when night is. Maybe I'd already slept through it, or maybe it's already dark and he's preparing for bed. I go with the latter as an excuse to start putting those tools to use.

I wouldn't have to go far. Just up the stairs and to the door and I'm home free. If he comes after me, I could scream loud enough to frighten the neighbors into walking outside or calling the police. The hardest part is just getting past him. That will be the most challenging part because I don't know his schedule or when it's even day or night. I'm trapped in the unknown and god do I hate it.

I always thought knowing would be the worst, because you're waiting on a fate that you can worry over. But the worst part is not knowing what's up or down because when you're so clueless it's like you're a child again. There's no way to logically think of a way out because you can't see the logic in that situation without the facts behind it.

I want to know that the guys are looking for me. But why would they? I've been such a burden to all of Pierce The Veil since I was kicked off of my bus. They took me in at my lowest and dealt with my attacks and my issues. They made my problems theirs as well. I never did anything to deserve such friendship from them. Hell, Vic ought to hate me the most out of them all. I played him so terribly. When we had sex I tried digging up what I felt when I had first seen him, but all I could think of was Alex.