I'm Dateable?

Woot woot. Gotta ship name! Rilex. Haha, thanks fiction99 so much! Alsoooo, picture of Riley to the side, if it worked!! The brown haired woman is Riley! A photo of Jess will be given next chapter

~~~~Riley's Point Of View~~~~

I woke up at noon today. I guess that's the aftermath of staying out so late and then watching Criminal Minds until four in the morning. I groan and pull the sheets over my head, feeling it thumping. Jack laughs from across the room. I'd forgotten I was rooming with him.

"Wake up, Ri." He says in a sarcastic sweet tone. I hear his footsteps get closer and I groan. I know what's coming.

"Jack, no." I plead and grip the sheets tighter.

"It's almost twelve thirty, Riley. Wake up. Stuff to do today."

"Recording isn't until tomorrow." I protest.

"We still want to practice." He says seriously. "If you don't get up I'll force you." He says as the serious tone leaves his voice. I say nothing. I'm too tired to deal with this shit. I know he won't let me sleep, but I don't want to move from this cloud of a bed. "You've got till the count of three." He says and I feel his body hover over mine. "One, two.. three!"

He flings his hands onto my waist as he tickles me. I scream and laugh, although I'm not amused. It's hard to catch my breath to tell him to stop. I try smacking his hands away as he yanks the sheet off of me and continues to tickle me.

"You.. Jack.. Stop..!" I say in between laughs.

"What!" He shouts, knowing he is victorious.

"I'm up!" I push out and he stops. As he rolls off of me, Alex walks in.

"What the hell?" He asks, anger spicing up in his voice.

"You try waking her up, man. Not too easy." Jack says and walks back to the bathroom. Alex walks over to me and sits on the edge of the bed. I prop myself on the head board and smile weakly at him.

"That was a weird scene to walk in on," He smiles and reaches for my hand.

"Sorry about that. I was up until four watching Criminal Minds." I clarify and pull the rest of the sheets off of me. Alex doesn't respond, he chuckles and then just look at me for a few long seconds. His eyes glued to me, making me suddenly realize the hot mess I must look like. Fuck. I quickly run my fingers through my hair trying to comb it slightly, until I realize my morning breath.

He laughs. "You're so beautiful," He says and he turns serious and smiles. "Go get ready, Sleeping Beauty." As I stand up, he pats my back. I walk over to the dresser and pull out a pair of light blue skinnys and a black long sleeve shirt with daises all over it.

After stealing the bathroom from Jack, I stare at myself, utterly embarrassed that Alex seen me this way. my hair is a mess, my makeup is smeared because I never took it off, and not to mention my morning breath. In the shower, I scrub the makeup off my scars and examine them. I sigh in failure. They're still not improving. I quickly finish my shower and dry myself off and throw my clothes on. I brush my teeth and decide to let my hair down today. I slide on my white vans and exit the bathroom to see Alex and Jack wrestling.

"I'm not going to ask," I mutter to them and laugh. They separate and Alex comes over to me and gently holds my shoulders. He smiles.

"Well, hello, beautiful." He pecks my cheek.

"Get a fucking room!" Jack jokes as we walk out of the door. "Let's go get Zack and Rian."

Zack and Rian were awake and playing a card game in which Zack was losing badly. Rian threw his cards at Zack in victory and Zack sulked. "Every time, man." He mutters and we laugh at his pout.