Finally, We're All Normal Again

~~~~Alex’s Point Of View~~~~   

 Here we are; the day that we’ve waited on for so long, but now that we’re here, it doesn’t seem really. It’s so surreal, like a dream would be. We’d just released our first actual CD about a week ago and the public had responded immensely well to it. Fans tweet to our All Time Low profile run by our newly acquired tour manager, Matt. They’ve also tweeted to us, saying how much they love our songs, just giving us a lot of feedback really. I wish I could reply to each one of them separately, but with the many words coming in, it’s impossible. Instead, we had asked Matt to send out a thank you to all of our fans. They’ve kept the password from us since two days in when Jack tweeted endlessly dick jokes.

I’m still with Riley, fortunately. Three wonderful months with her and they seem to only improve by each day. Ashton hasn’t said anything and I’ve heard very little from Lisa. Jess hasn’t come back to my life yet, thankfully. I don’t need them nor do I want them in my life again. I know they’ll try to come back in to wish me luck with my career, and by all means, they can do that.

Today we have a celebration at a local steak house. All of us are going today. Cass, Rian, Zack, Jack, Riley, Matt, and Riley are all coming, plus some of the people who helped with the making of the cover for the CD, and those who helped us in the recording room, which is actually a fair amount. Matt told us that there will most likely be fans lined up outside the restaurant to meet us, and Riley and I have decided to make our relationship public to the fans. So, in conclusion, we all approved of signing a few CD’s or shirts, whatever they brought with them before heading in to eat.

Luckily, Matt thought ahead and rented out the closed off section of the restaurant all to us that way we won’t have people constantly at our backs. Soon, we’ll be discussing having our first tour which will be country wide; all of the United States. I can’t even begin to say how stoked I am. This is an amazing opportunity and I’m glad we have it.

Right now, it’s about seven in the evening and I’m waiting on Riley to finish up in the bathroom before heading to the other rooms to get everyone else. This occasion is a formal event, so I’m in a white button up shirt with black slacks. I rolled up the sleeves on the shirt. My hair is styled a little flatter than usual today because I took the time to make it look a little more decent. My freshly shaved face has no cuts on it, thankfully.

When Riley shuts the shower off, I pick up my acoustic guitar and strum the tune I know she loves. I’d finally thought of a title for her song; Walls. We’re thinking that this song will go onto out next CD that way I can make a reference to her on the back as a surprise. I smile as I sing the lyrics. She opens the bathroom door, wrapped in a red towel, her hair dripping as she smiles at me widely. I stop singing and continue to play the chords.

“I forgot my underwear,” She blushes wildly at me and reaches in the drawer to pick them up. I take this chance to eye her up and down. Her long tan legs are freshly shaved and the towel that she’s wrapped in is starting to slouch, showing off most of her back as it does. She quickly throws me a smile and I find her eyes again before she turns to go back and get dressed. 

Once she finally comes out of the bathroom died off and ready, I put my guitar down and gawk at her in her beautiful dress. It was a simple black dress, strapless as it shows off her defined collarbone. The dress went to about the middle of her thighs. Covering her scars were simple bracelets, including the one I’d given to her. She usually isn’t too worried about them showing. She’s been slowly getting more and more comfortable with them and I’m glad she is. This being a bug formal event, I guess it bothers her more, which doesn’t surprise me. All the sophisticated looks of those around you and here you are with scars, I’d be scared out of my mind.