I'm Cold Like 20 Below

“Do you have any coffee?” I ask, avoiding saying her name so the poison doesn’t hit me again.

                She smiles such a familiar smile. “Yeah, I actually have just enough left.”

                “Thanks,” I smile half-heartedly and pour a cup for myself. I add in some creamer from a little cup and walk over to sit next to her on the couch. She smiles at me lovingly. I sit with a good few inches between us. She notices and she closes the space between us, sitting awkwardly close. I sip my coffee and set it on the inn table beside me and lean forward on my knees and turn my head toward her. “Can we talk?” I asked and her hands rubbed my back. It sent a tingle through me and I knew if I didn’t get it out now I wouldn’t resist.

                “Oh, I’ll go first,” She eagerly pulls herself into a cross legged position. “I’m glad we’re talking, Alex,” She gingerly leans me back against the couch and forces me to relax. I begin to feel both uncomfortable and yet yearning for her body, her control.

                “That’s sort of what I wanted to talk about, actually.” I admit as she inches closer.

                “Oh?” She asks, not really interested as she swings her leg over my torso, straddling me. I stiffen, no, like. Oh God, not boner wise. Uncomfortable wise.

                “Yeah.” I say and scratch my head uncomfortably. “I think we need to stop this and-”

                “I understand.” She says, still smiling. Wait what? I’m confused.

                “You do?” I say and I feel relieved, but she doesn’t move off my lap.

                “Yes.” She leans to my ear and her breath tickles me and sends goose-bumps all over me. “Just stop this and be together.” Before I can correct her, her lips trace a line of heat on my neck and my words are gone. I let my head rest back on the couch and close my eyes.

                I muster any strength I have to reject her and as I open my mouth to say something to her, her lips crash on mine and her tongue enters my mouth. I moan instantly and I feel her smile on my lips. She pulls my shirt over me and throws it somewhere that I have no reason to visit. Her hands trail along my torso and I slowly kiss down her neck, leaving lust bites on her. She moans and pulls me closer. Once visiting her lips again, I bite her lower lip and a moan escapes her. She pulls off of me and rips off her shirt, no bra. I was correct. I smirk and can’t look away from her body.

                She lays her bare chest on mine and I get excited and forget why I even came here. I trace her spin quickly before moving my hands to her chest, lightly massaging her. She moans and kisses me harder and more desperately. Her hands trail down to the button of my jeans and an electric shock of excitement rushes through me and I feel her every move. She pulls away and sits on the floor and I watch her with hunger in my eyes. She pulls down my pants and then hers and we are left in just our underwear.

                She grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. I shove her down and crawl over her. She starts to slide her hand down my body and I kiss down to her collarbone, sucking lightly. Her hand gropes me through my boxers and as she begins to play with the waistband, my phone buzzes. She ignores it and I freeze.

                “Get off of me.” I tell her sternly, losing my excitement. I feel ashamed and dirty already. She looks hurt but does as I said. “This is wrong, okay. We need to cut this bullshit and you need to go home.” I tell her as I stand up and pull my pants back on.