The Deed Is Done

Happy New Years!

You guys ate up my last chapter so fast. I got so many reads and compared to my numbers on other chapters, I absolutley am amazed and overjoyed. Heres a New Years present but also a present for all of my readers simply for reading and enjoying my story the way you all do. Thank you all so much! Feel free to message me or comment to me or anything if you'd like to communicate!

 I had gotten a text from him today, six days after our phone call that today was the day it’s all going down and fuck was I nervous. I have to have Alex out at dinner with me, as well as the rest of All Time Low around two in the evening. I have about an hour and a half to get my part of this into action.

“I’m going to shower.” I tell Alex and kiss him quickly before heading off to grab some clothes and heading to the bathroom. In the shower, I take a bit longer than I should, getting lost in my own thoughts. This plan, it’s starting to scare me, the whole idea. I know it has to happen. If it doesn’t I’ll never have Alex truly to myself. Something would always be in the way, that’s what he convinced me.

I don’t trust him very much though. He scares me. I know what he does, and the kind of things he has a reputation for. Everyone who knew him in school knew his reputation after graduation happened. He’d always seemed like such a nice guy, so trustworthy. When really, he’s manipulative. He’s very charismatic. He’s even deadly, and I know that from experience. He’d punched me once when I’d messed up while doing this plan.

Shaking the thought from my mind, I get out of the hot shower and throw on my yellow sundress. I have forty five minutes left once I’m totally ready. Shit. Trying to look like I’m not rushing, I slip my shoes on and sit with all of the guys talking for a few minutes before finally bringing up the idea of going out for dinner, on me.

“Where to?” Rian asks. The guys have warmed up to the idea of Alex and I being together a bit. I understand why they don’t like the idea very well. I never treated him very well when we dated before. I admit, I played him more than I ever should have. He’s a gem. And then I know I fucked up when I did what I did to Riley in school. That was what had finally ended whatever we had or whatever was possible. Sometimes I think if I didn’t do that, we could have been together normally, and not like this.

But here we are, this is the situation I am in, and I have to accept that and try not to think about it. “I don’t know. Anywhere, you guys can pick.” I say finally and try to fixate a smile onto my face.

Jack shrugs. “I’m down.”

We decide to go to a buffet that’s about a fifteen minute drive, leaving me with twenty minutes before all of the shit goes down. This took a lot of scheduling on his part, and I pray nothing happens to me. As I hand the cashier the money for all of us, Alex looks at me with an unsure expression, I smile at him and continue to pay. I slip my hand inside of his, letting the electricity through me as we find our seats.

“Are you sure you want to pay?” Alex finally asks.

I playfully nudge him. “Babe, I already paid. I got it, trust me.” I kiss his cheek gently before grabbing his hand and leading him to the buffet. I end up getting a good amount of shrimp with a salad and head back to the table, earning looks from Rian and Jack.

Jack got three legs of chicken and mac and cheese with a big clump of cake beside all of that. With a full mouth, he says, “A buffet full of heaven and you get a salad?”

I chuckle. “Hey! I like salads. I have shrimp too, you know.” Zack comes back with a plateful of spaghetti and garlic bread.

“Hell, Zack got more than you. He’s a fitness freak, too.” Rian jokes as he shoves a forkful of green beans into his mouth.