1.0🍓 - Cliff Incident

─THE HUMANOID OCTOPUS teacher of the lowest class in the prestigious school of Kunugigaoka, known as the end class had been scolded by his own students for making weird and annoying noises distracting the students from answering their quiz.

He did stopped after apologizing for his mistake but the loud voices of your classmates from behind you is even more distracting.

"Would you two shut it up?! " you growled, turning to your 5'o'clock to look at them.

"Ahh~ Sorry sorry. I'm just gonna eat my gellato quietly. Sorry for the disturbance." The redhead immediately apologizes while the bicolored male switches his expression into an uninterested one.

Luckily but still unlucky, the teacher have taken notice of the small commotion at the very back of the classroom.

"You three at the very last row! No, talking while in class! And what ice cream Karma-"  the teacher halted in his scolding as his eyes landed on the sweet treat on his student's grasp.

"THAT'S MINE! I FLEW IN THE COLDEST OF THE STRATOSPHERE TO KEEP IT FROM MELTING! " the teacher frantically started slithering to the last row using his feet-legs of a tentacle.

"And? What are you gonna do? Hit me? " the redhead student taunted.

"Of course not! I'll just have what's left!" The teacher replied confidently, refusing to cave in to his student's game.

Meanwhile, you. You have your palms pressed against your ears while groaning in annoyance. You nearly have enough of this bullshit. Actually you have enough.

"QUIT BUZZING GODDAMMIT! "you exclaimed. This startled the teacher causing him to take a few steps back, missing the redhead's trap. Because of the sudden heavy movements the BB pellets on the floor rolled a little making Koro-sensei aware of their presences.

Karma frowned at the failure of his plan but shrugged it off continuing to piss off the teacher. Shoving the remaining off the cold sweet on his teacher's black clothes.

Karma passed his paper to the teacher and left the class with a cocky remark.
"That guy! " you hissed under your breath, feeling a little guilty of failing his plan but shrugged the feeling away as he has ruined your concentration completely.

The day continue to roll in, somehow the day did not got any worser for you. Maybe for now, it's too early to say that the day's not so bad. "Nagisa, hurry! We have to get home! " you whined, tugging at your friend's arm.

"H-hang on. I'm gonna check on Karma-kun real quick" Nagisa smiled apologetically as he slowly withdrew his arm out of your grasp. You pouted but obliged and pulled away from him.

Shrugging your shoulders, you turned away from him and say: "I'll be waiting at the train station! I need my daily dose of caffeine! "

He responded with an 'okay ' or something along those lines before walking up to the redhead mentioned prior.

Feeling the need to follow him to avoid getting bored even though you told him you'll wait at the station. You strolled behind him, he glanced at you once with a smile.

You had managed to talk to Karma, or at least Nagisa managed to. Trying to convince the redhead that he doesn't have to hurry and him and everyone else in the class can kill Koro-sensei together.

The octopus came, you stood beside Karma as you somewhat managed to touch him for comfort.

With his final words. Karma fell back from the edge of the cliff. Your ring somewhat stuck in his sleeves pulled you with him. Your eyes widen in shock, maybe you shouldn't have comforted him at all. It's not so you to be so nice, perhaps the world's against your goodness and decided it'll be better to kill you.

Memories flashed before your eyes, your parents, your brother. As to how your parents promised to comeback but they died in a plane crash, same to your brother who had gone missing for months. You can feel him so near yet so distant. Maybe because you don't know where he is even though (maybe) he's near.

You felt fear creep up to your upper body making you shiver, you unconsciously grasp onto Karma's shirt while he held you in somewhat, a protective manner.

You closed your eyes bracing yourself for the impact, nearing the tree branches, both of your bodies bounced a few times, remaining stuck on the yellow web Koro-sensei made using his tentacles.

You sighed in relief, heart hammering out of your chest. After some heart touching lecture from Koro-sensei he allowed the two of you back at the cliff.

As soon as your feet touched the ground you lunged at Karma, tackling him to the ground while he's still busy talking to Nagisa. "IDIOT! "

"Wha- don't blame me for it! You jumped down too! " he defended, the reason to your actions immediately clicking to his brain after half a second.

"WHAT?! My ring stuck to your sleeve, idiot! We could've died, I could've died! Oh my god! If you want to die, then go die by yourself! " you screamed, while gripping his collar.

You inhaled sharply before pushing him away and letting go of him.

What you said is probably rude but no one could blame you as you just faced your almost death not even five minutes ago.

Koro-sensei uncomfortably slithers trying to find a way to ease up the conversation.

"My bad, princess" He apologized sincerely. Excuse my sarcasm :').

You huffed shrugging him off. "I'm off first, Nagisa. I need my affogato"

"Yeah, see you later"