🍓Bonus 2 - Child (Y/n)

(A/n): I know this is pretty cliche by now but I want to write a Karma panicking while taking care of child-(Y/n). Teaching her things she shouldn't learn...oml.

This is pretty long...

Have fun!!

───────────

It was a normal school day where Karma decided to be late because he wanted to. And he's lazy.

He let out a yawn and rubbed his nape: 'I should've slept more.'

He thought to himself before letting out yet another yawn. 'Whatever, I'll just ditch later.'

From the entrance, Karma could hear the commotion and 'awes' from their classroom. 'It seems bothersome.' Karma hesitated for a bit if he'll continue to enter the classroom or just leave and go back go sleep. But he miss (Y/n) so he chose the first one.

The moment he slid the door open it went quiet. The rest of his classmates stood infront of him like a barrier. It's as if they are preventing him from finding something.

He scanned the faces and noticed someone is missing. 'Where's (Y/n)?'

As if on cue, he heard someone mumble inaudibly.

"Mnhgjjahgh." He heard it again.

"What was that?" Curiosity itches him as he steps closer but his classmates only stand closer to each other forming a firm wall.

He tiptoed and to see over their heads.

"Protect, (Y/n)-chan!" Kataoka shouted and everyone shielded you from his sight.

"(Y/n)?" Karma frowned at them as tried to get pass them.

Everything is going well until you cried because you felt too crowded and hot.

Upon hearing a child cry, Karma starting to jump on conclusions.

"Awe, so cute. Don't cry, (Y/n)-chan. We're here for you." The class tried to soothe her but she cried harder.

"Is that (Y/n)?" Karma finally managed to get pass them to see you. Karma felt his heart melt at the sight and pat your head to which you responded with a confused look.

'So cute.'

"W-what happened?" Karma coughed before stuttering at his sentence, still baffled.

"Sesho." Itona muttered with an angry look.

"What about your guardian?" Karma picked you up while you hesitantly clung onto him.

"Took her, experiment, turned into a child." Itona explained briefly.

Like, really, really brief.

"No worries though, she'll be fine after two weeks. While waiting, I took advantage of this put on Kanzaki's hairclips on her." Nakamura grinned and showed her wallpaper to Karma.

It is a picture of you with a lollipop in your mouth a (f/c) pin on your hair.

"Pretty, right?" Nakamura wiggled her eyebrows at you.

'Very.' Karma thought before clearing his throat. "She look fine."

"Has Koro-sensei seen this?" Karma asked to which the rest of the class nodded and replayed the unusual reaction of their teacher earlier.

~Flashback~

As usual Isogai made it his task to always go to school at seven to help his teachers and it's an obvious task to be early as a class representative.