14.0🍓 - I Love You Incident

―YOU BLINKED SEVERAL times just to make sure you are seeing right.

The boy infront of you is on tsundere mode, blush painted his cheeks, a hand covering his mouth while his head is turned away.

(He's currently cursing you for not saying anything)

What actually happened?

Let's rewind to ten minutes ago • • •

"We'll be going now!" Your classmates waved goodbye as they went out of the classroom.

Apparently, Karma had asked you to stay behind for a few minutes.

You're not dumb.

The reason why you're all giddy right now.

'He's gonna confess! He's gonna confess!' You squeeled in your mind, placing your bag on Isogai's desk since it's on the front row.

You sat on his desk too, craning your neck to side to side hearing from cracks.

You smiled to yourself, that stupid smile, if only he had said yes to you when you asked him out before christmas.

And christmas had gone by, new year did too.

Finally, you can have the right to call him yours. Pretty cheesy.

You thought it's Karma who's going to be all cheesy but then you saw him cringe at a few lover's thing and damn did you want to laugh at the expression on his face.

He remained handsome with the cringed expression nontheless.

"(Y/n)." He called out, blush already present on his face as he cleared his throat.

"Will you go out with me?"

Damn, that's pretty cringy.

You cringed but tried to hide it not to bruise Karma's ego since you're pretty sure it's already beaten up from the blushed on his face and at how embarrassed he is right.

All that just to ask you out and make sure to appear genuine to it so you wouldn't doubt or think he's making less effort in your relationship.

You're not the one to think of the one you love like that but he didn't know.

What do they call that again?

Limerence.

For others, they might say you're getting too far ahead of yourself.

But for you, there's no doubt.

You love him.

Deeply infatuated with him.

And that, ladies and gentleman what led us here:

Karma the cursing, blushing mess.

"S-say something already." He growled, striking a warning look to you.

This is too OOC.

"(Y/n)." He sighed, lowering his hand that held a boquet of red roses.

He didn't know what your favorite flower is and honestly you have none.

(I have none really...)

"You dummy." You smiled sheepishly, throwing yourself onto him.

He's too cute, right now.

You don't care if you're being out of character right now.

"I love you." You mumbled against his ear which his body responded with a shiver.

The corner of Karma's lips unknowingly tugged upwards as a breathy laugh escaped pass his lips.

"I'll take that as a yes." He pulled away making you visibly pout.

"Come on." He grabbed your bag and exited the sattelite campus with you following close behind.

"That's not the way home, dummy." You giggled at him before attempting to pull him but it ended up with him dragging you.

"Karma?" You asked, matching his pace to walk side by side with him.

"Quit worrying, princess." He poked your cheek which irked you.

"Karma!" You asked worriedly.

"What did I say?" Karma shaked his head and looked at you like you're a petty child.

You pouted at him but didn't say anything for the next five minutes.

He had led you to a cafe and sat down in a booth.

So, he want to have a date...

...he could've just said so.

"So, it's a date..." You mumbled to yourself while Karma stiffen, obviously flustered.

"Yeah yeah." He groaned, rolling his eyes. While you snicker at him.

――――――

(A/n): finallyyyyy!!!