12.0🍓 - Date Incident

─"I LOVE YOU, Karma. Let's date."

Karma blinked repeatedly. "Are we not yet... dating?" He cluelessly asked.
All this time he thought you're already his girlfriend. Where have your mind been at again? Flying elsewhere? Flying with Peter Pan? Antagonizing Captain Hook? Because Karma's sure, your brain isn't with you right now.

You stared back at Karma in confusion. "N-no. You didn't exactly asked me out." You shaked your head.

"Ahh... do I really have to?" He rose a brow and you shrugged.

"Are you guys done?" A yellow blob head popped out from the kitchen.

"No. Get out!" Karma shushed him away, throwing a pillow in his direction. Koro hurriedly hid into the kitchen cabinet.

"Some other time then. I'll do something about it." Karma sighed, placing a hand on his nape before getting up and bidding you a goodnight.

But of course, not without the usual playful: dream of me.

'He could've just said ‘yes’ or ‘no’' your sweat dropped.

~~

The very awaited day has come. No, not the 'date day' since Karma hasn't planned anything for that.

By the very awaited day, I mean Christmas. Not just some other Christmas you had spent over years, it's Christmas plus Karma's birthday.

And since he's a jerk. No gifts for him. Yep, that's final.

You got the your chips ready and the drinks to, you're going to make a mess in his house and make him clean it himself! What a nice plan!

You knocked on his door harshly and heard some annoyed groan and cuss words from the inside along with a few items either shattering or falling onto the floor.

The door swung open, making a loud bang sound against the wall. "What?!"

"Merry Christmas...?" You tilted your head, holding up the foods.

"It's only ten in the evening." He groaned.

"I know Karma. It's literally dark out here. Even inside your house." You complained, pushing pass him as you marched towards the couch you've known.

"I want to embrace the darkness, bare with it." With another noise coming from the back of his throat as he shut the door closed.

"You know, there are times when it seems like you have a horrible sense of humour." You pointed out with a care.

"Haha. Thanks." He chuckled, switching on the lights worried you might trip over the things he knocked off of the shelves and tables earlier.

You looked over to Karma to see him standing there, staring back at you. Shirtless and hands shoved in his sweatpants' pockets. Veins are obvious on his arm as though he's restraining himself from something or rather someone.

He's surprisingly ripped with his lean body, similar to your older brother when he's still a human.

Speaking of your brother,

"He never had an smiling blob decoration, Koro." You glared at the annoying being on the wall.

"What's wrong with wanting to spend time with my sister?" He sulked, tentacle-fingers pressed together.

Though, his drama didn't last long since Karma shot him, Koro freak out and flew out of the house.

"I'll have you all to myself tonight. I don't need a meddling octopus in my way." He said as he closed every window and door in his house to prevent his teacher from sneaking in.

"You scared him." You commented making him chuckle.

"No shit, sherlock."

"Can we eat now?" he asked, going through the containers of food you made.

"No, you wait 'til the clock hits 12" you glared, dragging him away from the kitchen up to his room.

"Come on, not that you could resist my features." The devil hadn't eaten anything tonight, you better feed him or you'll be his dinner no shit - is what he thought.

"Yes, I could." You simply 'huff' dragging him away, still.

Karma laughed knowing full well he have not just some but, a whole lot effect on you.

————

(A/n): chapter two of dulcet kiss is out.