4.0🍓 - Book Incident

─"I CAN'T DO this! " you whined, throwing your paper somewhere in the classroom.

"Told you, you could ask me for some help" Karma chuckled, picking up your paper.

"One favor in a day. I might need it later, so I'll save it" you huffed, taking the paper sheet from his grasp.

"Who said it's limited? " he rose a brow, he can't remember telling you to that. You looked at him with a pout on your face.

"It's not?" you asked, suspicious as to why the devil's being way too nice to you.

"Quit talking and study" Koro-sensei whined, his novel falling in the process, Karma sneakily caught it and hid it.

"Hai hai" Karma waved him off as he pulled his desk and chair closer to you.

"So, what's is it that you found difficult? " He asked.

"Algebra" you answered.

"But, it's what this whole term is about" Karma's sweatdropped.

"I know, why are there fractions here?  It's so hard " you whined, your head pressed against your palm.

"We've learned this last year" Karma frowned, confused as to why these all rational algebraic expressions confuses you.

"I know! And my grades dropped because of this! " you huffed, pushing your index finger at this very question you can't even remember the formula.

"Listen carefully," for some reason, Karma regretted offering you help with this.

[(A/n): I'm not gonna explain the formulas and this and that because I can't get that lesson itself, k? -_-)]

~~

"What is that thing you took from Koro-sensei earlier? " you asked, occupying the seat beside him, sharing your bento with him because he didn't made some for himself again, so you often puts alot for him.

"Oh this? " He asked, waving a notebook in hand. You nodded in response, scooting closer to him.

On the first page there's: “Gratifying The Devil”. Written in calligraphy.

"It's hand written" you commented while Karma hummed in response.

After a couple of minutes, browsing the note...

Karma decided maybe it's best to broke the awkward silence between you two.

“𝐄𝐡?𝐒𝐨, (𝗬/𝗻)-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝-𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, ” he mused, nudging your arm with his.

Flustered, you huffed away pushing him.  “𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞!”

"Funny, those lines are in the book" Karma mused as he read further.

"T-that's enough! " you stole the note from him and hid it.

"Hmm? Why is that? Let me read more~" he tried to reach for the notebook but you elbowed his gut making him hiss.

"No, enough is enough" You scolded, he retracted his hand away from you with a pout.  'He's cute' you slapped your cheeks to get the thought away, startling the redhead in the process.

~~

Midterm have passed by and the results are finally out. "I'm sorry" you cried to Karma, hugging him. The redhead chuckled at you, secretly enjoying this moment.

"At least you're not at the very last, no? " he stroked your back, trying to provide some soothing feeling for you.

"But I promised to make it to the top like you! " you cried still hugging him.

"Guess you're not just really good with promises"

"Hey! "

"Haha! I'm sorry"

*smack*

"Hey! I said sorry! "

*smack*

"(Y/n)!"

―――――――

(A/n): short chapter for y'all because I've just aged last friday.

And also update probably friday this week. But, I'll update one more time tonight :').

Love lots!