3.0🍓 - Nicknames And Advice Incident

─"AS EVERYONE KNOWS midterm is just around the corner so I'm making clones of myself to be able to help each students with their studies. Shall we start?"

You could feel every color leave your face. 'I'm not smart.'

You slumped against your seat, reminiscing the reason why you're in E Class.

"Hmm~ Are your braincells dead already? " Karma snickered, you decided to ignore him, the stress draining every single bits of your energy.

Your head fell down on the desk as you go unnoticed by everyone else in the class. They're making a commotion about why do they have to study. Once they've killed Koro-sensei and received the bounty they won't need to study anymore, plus they're the end class, so what's the point of studying?

"Everyone, get outside!" All the students went silent at their teacher's expression. For a moment you got scared. Everyone got outside, except from you.

'He'll start a lecture, plus it's hot outside, I might pass out' Refusing to show vulnerability to your classmates, you decided to stay in the classroom and act unfazed by the incident.

Suddenly, gush of winds went pass the windows. 'Luckily I'm inside. Must've been hell for them'

A rock flew towards the window, hitting a glass, breaking it in the process. "Shoot!" you ducked under the table and waited for the strong breeze to weaken.

"What are you doing there, (Y/n)? Saw a ghost?" Karma teased, offering a hand. You swatted it away with a glare.

Students started filling up the classroom once again, with their heads down in shame.

"What kind of lecture did sensei give?" You asked out of curiosity.

Karma clicked his tongue while flicking your forehead. "If only you aren't miss little 'I'm stressed', you would've been there too"

You hissed in response. Though, your eyes soften at his statement, shame for him, he did not get to see it as he went to tease Terasaka.

'So, he knew' you thought to yourself, leaning back. 'He noticed. Someone noticed me without walking up to them first' you smiled.

~~

Just like everyday, you, Kayano, Nagisa and Karma walks home. The two mushroom heads walking a little ahead of you.

The stress and anxiety haven't left your system yet. And again, Karma noticed.

"Do you need some help, hothead? Maybe I can show off my intelligence to you" he chuckled, tapping your head with his index finger.

You huffed away. "I'll be fine"

"If you say so, you don't seem dumb to me anyways. Talk to me when you're over-studying [Is that even a word?]. I make a good distraction!" with that he waved, going off to buy stacks of strawberry milk he could keep at home.

'But, I don't have his number...' you got your phone out to ask Nagisa for Karma's number.

Scrolling through your contacts, you saw something new. One that probably fits but stands out more.

'Godly Devil? Is there even a thing as such? Chuckling to yourself internally.

A note on your home screen can be seen.

'I've taken the audacity to add my contact in your phone. Call when you need your knight, princess'  you angrily removed the note widget, though the unsettling feeling in your chest, like a bubble about to burst, did not go unnoticed, your eyes remained fixated on his contact. The long your stare, the more the feeling in your gut intensifies.

Before you could notice, Nagisa and Kayano have already gone separate ways from you.

~~

Nighttime came and your eyes stayed on the textbook infront of you. Your mind wanting to go talk to Karma while you're body desired for a decent rest.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/n): oh my dear knight. U still awake, bud?

Karma: I've been blessed by the princess' presence.

(Y/n): gimme some advice.

Karma: i'm not good with that princess. Ask for something else.

(Y/n): But that's what I want. And you forgot this: ( , ).

Karma: Alright. I'll think of something. AND I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, KAY?

(Y/n): u mad?

Karma: I'm mocking you. Oh my god, (Y/n).

(Y/n): OH WELL! I'M SORRY, CAUSE PEOPLE CAPSLOCK THEIR WORDS IF THEY MEAN TO SHOUT IN MESSAGE!

Karma: Got it, ma'am. And also, you forgot this: ( ' )

(Y/n): Better. I can sense your mockery and sarcasm without you doing such thing with your words over text.

(Y/n): Back to the advice! Tell me what to do right now.

Karma: Okay, first. Change my contact name to 'My Love' or something along those lines. Then, put your phone away and go to bed.

(Y/n): Okay.

Karma: For real.

(Y/n): Yeah?

Karma: Good girl ;)

(Y/n): G'night, master!

Karma: k, night.

Karma: WAIITTTT! WHATTT?!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Right after you bid him goodnight, you followed his advice, changed his contact to master. It's nothing lewd for you, master, like someone you could ask for something, some advice.

While Karma...

Truth to be told he's taking a late night shower as he just recently got home. His phone that he kept on the sink, vibrated. He took a quick look at the phone, annoyed that someone interrupted this relaxing moment. Turning off the shower upon seeing your name, he decided his lil' bath could wait.

As for now, all he wanted is to spend time with you. To see you. To feel you around. You. He wanted you. Upon knowing you for couples of weeks, he's grown found of your mood swings, your temper as short as Nagisa and Kayano's height, your eyes more captivating than any games that had picked his attention.

Shaken by the nickname you gave him. He decided maybe he could continue to shower tomorrow. He just wanted to go to sleep and dream of you.

'(Y/n)...'