13.0🍓 - Christmas Incident

—BY THE TIME the clock hits 12, you're fast asleep with your head laying on Karma's lap.

The redhead's neck already sore from his position for a whole hour as he watch you sleep on him without a care in the world as though you trust him enough.

You mean so much to him. It made him feel so special hearing you tell him you love him and actually have the guts to ask him out. He should've really said 'yes'.

He wanted you to be awake at this hour to greet him happy birthday but he'll let this slide since it's been a decade since someone wanted to celebrate his birthday with him.

He expected that he gets a gift, but when he checked your bag there's none. Guess, bad kids don't really gets gift on Christmas.

Though he let this slide. Next time, he'll make sure you're awake to kiss you as much as he wants like you're the best ever gift he received. He'll surely take time enjoying your flustered expression too.

You shifted slightly in your sleep falling off Karma's lap. He sighed in relief and stretched his legs before taking the space next to you.

~~

Expecting a dark sky painted with countless stars, instead you were greeted with the sky painter grey.

You blinked only to realize that you are not in your room but in someone else' instead. And also in the same bed with someone.

Then it hit you.

You're in the Akabane's to celebrate Christmas and Karma's birthday but you slept through it. You turned to face an already awake Karma.

"Happy Birthday...?" You awkwardly greeted making him laugh.

"Well, good morning to you too." He chuckle in his deep, husky and sleepy voice. Damn, that sounds just so hot.

"The food. Heat them up?" You asked, pushing his arms off of you.

Karma rolled his eyes, tightening his grip more.

"Aren't you the one who's suppose to do that?" He asked, index finger infront of your face as if he's talking to a bratty child (and you're indeed a bratty child).

"Nope!" You replied making sure to pop the p. "Your house, your service!"

"It's my birthday, baby. Have you forgotten?" He mocked as he let go of you and to turn to his side.

You layed still in the bed contemplating whether to get up or to let yourself and him as well starve. It's food though, none can resist food.

In the fifteen years of your life, you've known your biggest weakness and it is food.

After a few series of dozing off in the kitchen, you managed to get done and just ring Karma's phone because you're too tired to go back.

Soon, Karma came down (phone in hand as you two converse on the line) a yawn escaping him as he craned his neck from side by side as he took a seat down.

"Who prepares lasagna on Christmas?" Karma asked, a light hearted chuckle escaping pass his lips making you pout.

"Me. Plus it's easier to prepare." You rolled your eyes before digging in the microwaved lasagna.

Karma hummed in acknowledgement as he began to dig in as well. The taste is okay, not so bad but it's slightly good.

No one can really be better than him when it comes to cooking. (This is a canon/fact Karma's fav food is practically anything as long as he cooks it).

"You think we can go outside?" You asked, tilting your head slightly upwards as you met his gaze.

"It's freezing cold." Karma replied.

He couldn't see the point as to why he have to get out when he can enjoy the comfort and warm in his own home.

"Pleaseeeee" you pleaded, fingers intertwined infront of you as you flutters your eyelashes with matching puppy eyes.

The sight nearly made him choke (not in the bad way. Like he's disgusted or somethin'). He looked away as he coughed, attempting to cover his blush using one hand as he turned to his side pretending to cover his mouth as he fake cough.

"Okay okay. Just stop that. " he cleared his throat and turned to you again.

His agreement immediately followed by an insult: "and don't do that face, you look hideous". You look actually cute, not that he'll ever admit.

~~

After you two had eaten, you washed the dishes and excitedly exited the Akabane's hand in hand with Karma.

You bounced on your feets carelessly, fingers still intertwined with Karma's.

The red head watched in delight as you enjoy the snow like a little child experiencing her first time seeing snow.

You look stupid. Stupidly cute.

Karma had to fake cough again to hide his blushing face.

Lucky enough yours is flushed too from the cold and thought of Karma's red cheeks as a sign that he's somewhat cold.

You saw a bench in park and pushed the snow off of it no matter hard it is. (Lol).

Once you're satisfied, you took a seat down and patted the seat next to you for Karma to sit.

He blinked at you in boredom. The tip of his fingers are starting to get cold as he rubbed your already cold hand.

Your body never been particularly warm or cold. You're never good in temperature as such as this.

You layed your head against his arm.(since ur 2 smol 2 reach his shoulder)

Karma shrugged at the position which reminded him of cringey couples and layed his head against yours.

No matter how cliché this is, he'll take his time enjoying the best gift in his life.

It was you.

And that's just how Karma's birthday and Christmas turned out to be so corny.

―&―

(A/n): floof☁️

Chapter 3 of dulcet kiss is out!😙